I bet that Carl Soderberg will jump start the team...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

I bet that Carl Soderberg will jump start the team...

My gut is telling me that once Soderberg arrives, the team will go on a run.  From my experience, there is always a instant positive contribution from the new guy which in this case is Soderberg.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: I bet that Carl Soderberg will jump start the team...

In response to salsa-kid's comment:

My gut is telling me that once Soderberg arrives, the team will go on a run.  From my experience, there is always a instant positive contribution from the new guy which in this case is Soderberg.

I agree with you ....2 goals for Soderberg in his first game with the BRUINS would be awesome ! !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Watch him be awful...

Sorry for the pessimism, but it would make sense that everyone goes crazy over this guy without playing a second in the NHL and then he FINALLY shows up only to be terrible...

I hope not though...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rubberduck. Show rubberduck's posts

I hope you're right but i think you're overly optimist. Jagrs arrival should have given that extra jump, but it didn't. I don't see why Soderberg arrival, who has no nhl experience except on the Blues bench, should change things around. Granted when both Bergy and Marchand come back it could be a different story.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to rubberduck's comment:

I hope you're right but i think you're overly optimist. Jagrs arrival should have given that extra jump, but it didn't. I don't see why Soderberg arrival, who has no nhl experience except on the Blues bench, should change things around. Granted when both Bergy and Marchand come back it could be a different story.

True, but imagine how ugly it could have been without Jagr. He's been their best player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to rubberduck's comment:

The Bergeron injury took all of the wind out of the we just got Jagr sails. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

^^This.^^  Nail+Head.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

QUESTION : How long does it take to fly from Sweeden to Boston ????

If the kid doesnt show up soon I am volunteer to go get him and bring him to the TDGarden ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And by the way ...Can Carl Soderberg be worst than Pandolfo , Thornton or Peverley  ..if the answer is YES....

FREE TICKET TO SWEEDEN ONE WAY

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I agree with you ....2 goals for Soderberg in his first game with the BRUINS would be awesome ! !

Here's the same reply you gave me on my thread Bruins will not lose till end of season ;

in your wildest dreams !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

hey stanley, only two e's. Sweden. Peverley hasn't been nearly as bad as you think he's been. I think that's some bitterness left over from the Wheeler trade. he arrives on tuesday, skates wednesday. do .5 seconds of research stanley, it isn't hard to find. http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=420683

i typed into google "tsn carl soderberg" not hard. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

hey stanley, only two e's. Sweden. Peverley hasn't been nearly as bad as you think he's been. I think that's some bitterness left over from the Wheeler trade. he arrives on tuesday, skates wednesday. do .5 seconds of research stanley, it isn't hard to find. http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=420683

i typed into google "tsn carl soderberg" not hard. 

Shittt.....that mean no win before Wednesday ...dam it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfpgC955sWI

Thats what I want to see from him in his first game with the B<s

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Your thread title needs to be adjusted.

"I hope that Carl Soderberg will jump start the team..."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Does anyone else wonder if the guys in the dressing room will be less than hospitable to Soderberg knowing that he hasn't come across the pond to play for the Bruins?

I read that he would not come over(this time) unless he only played in the NHL and no time in Providence...is he a primadonna? Could this create an imbalance in chemistry?

Stay tuned.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

And by the way ...Can Carl Soderberg be worst than Pandolfo , Thornton or Peverley  ..if the answer is YES....

FREE TICKET TO SWEEDEN ONE WAY

Peverley has been dissapointing.  Caron and Pandolfo have been uselss.  There's a difference.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Does anyone else wonder if the guys in the dressing room will be less than hospitable to Soderberg knowing that he hasn't come across the pond to play for the Bruins?

I read that he would not come over(this time) unless he only played in the NHL and no time in Providence...is he a primadonna? Could this create an imbalance in chemistry?

Stay tuned.

I doubt it, at least not for those reasons.  They are all profressionals and all understand that everyone is trying to get the best deal possible for themselves.

Having said that, there might easily be personality conflicts.

This is going to be fun no matter how or no matter what.

Fun factor 10.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfpgC955sWI

Thats what I want to see from him in his first game with the B<s

That second goal is nasty...