I dont want to spoil the party but ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I dont want to spoil the party but ...

In the next 5 games

Canes, NYR, St-Louis, Canes, Pens....the BRUINS will get 3 points ...it will hurt but thats probably what it will take for those hard heads to understand that we are not playing with our best players...after those 5 games they will probably take some good decisions...we'll see

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: I dont want to spoil the party but ...

One thing i always see from the Bs after a loss like in ottawa, they come back and play there game, rarely do you see them play 2 bad ones in a row, win or lose they will be a better team tonight. The other thing i see alot of is when rask has a bad game, he comes back with a good performence and gets a shutout, shutout or not you wont see 4 goals on him tonight, so saying this, i am sure the Bs brass are seeing the same thing. Its good there patient and dont panic over one game like you do stan.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In the next 5 games

Canes, NYR, St-Louis, Canes, Pens....the BRUINS will get 3 points ...it will hurt but thats probably what it will take for those hard heads to understand that we are not playing with our best players...after those 5 games they will probably take some good decisions...we'll see

Well your not invited to my christmas party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop adding with negative threads i thought you were bruins fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In the next 5 games

[/QUOTE]

I say bruins take 6pts And soderberg has a good road trip

[/QUOTE]

Vi tink das swedish boyzzz Erik and Soder vil gatz suum voals valso yah.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

[QUOTE]

In the next 5 games

[/QUOTE]

I'm curious who you'd consider our best players -- other than Spooner, who I'd love to see as third line center, who else?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to Ergoetal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In the next 5 games

[/QUOTE]

I'm curious who you'd consider our best players -- other than Spooner, who I'd love to see as third line center, who else?

[/QUOTE]

I will like to see what Kovy can do  with an NHL appearance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Khokhlachev?  You might get your wish.  He's caught up to Sweethands in points with a productive stretch - looks, from a distance, like someone who has acclimated to his new surroundings.

This is what kills me about Stanley wishing the Bruins ill just so he can be right.  He's predicting the Bruins will get 3 of a possible 10 points - 1 win and an OT loss.  That's a .200 winning percentage.  Four of the five teams they face are behind them in the standings (St Louis is the exception).  Does anyone, anywhere expect that Ryan Spooner is talented enough to turn a .200 team into a .600 team?

Really, Stanley? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In the next 5 games

[/QUOTE]

Well your not invited to my christmas party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop adding with negative threads i thought you were bruins fan.

[/QUOTE]

Just realistic bobo...I hope I am wrong but you cant win all the time with one player less than the other teams .....right now ST is hurting this team and as the season progresses it will show more and more .....but dont worry after this bad stretch PC wont have any other choice that to admit that he is wrong in his decision and will recall Spooner and probably Fraser ...this will change the things around, you see the gap is so thin between good and bad teams that even a talented team like the Bruins cant win all the time with a missing wheel .....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In the next 5 games

[/QUOTE]

Well your not invited to my christmas party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop adding with negative threads i thought you were bruins fan.

[/QUOTE]

Just realistic bobo...I hope I am wrong but you cant win all the time with one player less than the other teams .....right now ST is hurting this team and as the season progresses it will show more and more .....but dont worry after this bad stretch PC wont have any other choice that to admit that he is wrong in his decision and will recall Spooner and probably Fraser ...this will change the things around, you see the gap is so thin between good and bad teams that even a talented team like the Bruins cant win all the time with a missing wheel .....

[/QUOTE]

An 18 wheeler is made so that if one of the tires blows out, the truck can carry on.

And Thornton isn't one of the front wheels :)

I agree with you that Spooner is the better player over Thornton (I don't know if anyone has disagreed there), but people will always disagree that Spooner's game wouldn't benefit from playing with 3rd liners. He'd benefit by playing with top 6 players at the center position, where Bergeron and Krejci obviously have their spot locked (I don't even know why I had to say that...I suppose just in case you didn't take your meds).

I love the way Spooner plays and everything, and hope that some time in the near future they can bring in a Ryder-type of player to be on the 3rd line so that Spooner can play his game and put up some points, but that's not going to happen right now. That's not how the Bruins put their team together.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'd love to have a crawler that tracks how often people say some version of hopefully PC will acquire Ryder/a player like Ryder.  Then I could use it to track how often people mocked Ryder when he was in town to set a benchmark.  When the Ryder was awesome crawl passes the Ryder is a bloated sack of kelp total, PC should automatically - like, Manchurian Candidate automatically - call Lou Lou Lemonrello to acquire Ryder.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

3 of 5 at home. Does not make much sense

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

And by the way, I am no goody two shoes, but I haven't smoked crack in over seventy one years

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In the next 5 games

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

An 18 wheeler is made so that if one of the tires blows out, the truck can carry on.

I agree with you that Spooner is the better player over Thornton (I don't know if anyone has disagreed there), but people will always disagree that Spooner's game wouldn't benefit from playing with 3rd liners. He'd benefit by playing with top 6 players at the center position, where Bergeron and Krejci obviously have their spot locked (I don't even know why I had to say that...I suppose just in case you didn't take your meds).

I love the way Spooner plays and everything, and hope that some time in the near future they can bring in a Ryder-type of player to be on the 3rd line so that Spooner can play his game and put up some points, but that's not going to happen right now. That's not how the Bruins put their team together.

[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt call Spooner to put him on tge 3rd and 4th line......I would put him with on the 2nd with March & Bergeron ....Ericksson on the 3rd and Kelly on the 4th for now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I have the right posters on ignore.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

"I don't want to spoil the party but"

Stanley worrying about spoiling the party?

Kinda like like Judas saying at the last supper

"I don't want to spoil the party but..."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Khokhlachev?  You might get your wish.  He's caught up to Sweethands in points with a productive stretch - looks, from a distance, like someone who has acclimated to his new surroundings.

This is what kills me about Stanley wishing the Bruins ill just so he can be right.  He's predicting the Bruins will get 3 of a possible 10 points - 1 win and an OT loss.  That's a .200 winning percentage.  Four of the five teams they face are behind them in the standings (St Louis is the exception).  Does anyone, anywhere expect that Ryan Spooner is talented enough to turn a .200 team into a .600 team?

Really, Stanley? 

[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth Book, my scout pal watched Prov last weekend and he hates Koko as a player. He said he feels Koko is unlikely to ever be a good NHLer. I haven't seen him as a pro so I can't really comment one way or the other. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In the next 5 games

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt call Spooner to put him on tge 3rd and 4th line......I would put him with on the 2nd with March & Bergeron ....Ericksson on the 3rd and Kelly on the 4th for now.

[/QUOTE]

Really? I could see Spooner centering Soderberg and Smith making for an exciting third line. Kelly, Campbell and Paille together on the fourth.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd love to have a crawler that tracks how often people say some version of hopefully PC will acquire Ryder/a player like Ryder.  Then I could use it to track how often people mocked Ryder when he was in town to set a benchmark.  When the Ryder was awesome crawl passes the Ryder is a bloated sack of kelp total, PC should automatically - like, Manchurian Candidate automatically - call Lou Lou Lemonrello to acquire Ryder.

[/QUOTE]

Well....I said Ryder-type of player, in terms of his ability to score on the 3rd line. I'm not saying I want Ryder back, I'm just saying a player with a bit more offense than the usual on the Bruins 3rd line.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

SEE GUYS !!   THORNTON  BENCHED AND WE ALREADY see a difference 2goals lead

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

stanley, rewind the clock like 2-3 years when you weren't a horrible poster. then you'll come off ignore. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

stanley, rewind the clock like 2-3 years when you weren't a horrible poster. then you'll come off ignore. 

[/QUOTE]

What ??   I kept saying and posting for weeks that ST should be watching games from the balcony eating hotdogs ....CJ decided that it was the right thing to do and we win a game that we would have lost otherwise ...what are you talking abourt kid ??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

So onil 1 more point next 4 games Stan?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My prediction was based on the line up including ST .....if they keep ST out of the line up it'll be 7 points out of 10

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I truly believe that CJ or/and PC read this board ...

thank you guys for listening to my comment ...finally 

it already paid off ....without ST. : BRUINS are 1-0