I dont want to spoil the party but ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: I dont want to spoil the party but ...

The 4th line didnt play any better or worse with caron on it, you cant blame ST for there losses, they benched marchand in the 3rd, now that made me happy for the way he was playing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I truly believe that CJ or/and PC read this board ... They don't.

thank you guys for listening to my comment ...finally  We didn't.

it already paid off .... without ST. : BRUINS are 1-0  No, They're 13-6-1.

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Fletch ...I said thanks to CJ and PC  not to you, and yes they do read this board...and yes they are 1-0 with no ST in the line up , and now I feel much better about my team, there is still another step to make and it shouldnt be too long before PC wakes up and recall Spooner 

YESSSS 

it will be perfect when this happens 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Kiss my a.. Good bye ....I will not tolerate to see my team without the best available line up .....to much pride for my team ....and with ST on the ice we look like the Sabres a 3rd class team 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

You dumb twit.....If it wasn't for ST's contribution, Columbus would have taken 2 points from the B's already.

How do you figure the absence of ST was the difference tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Missed the first period, but checked the score on my phone and noticed Caron was in the lineup, then that Thornton was out.  My first thought: Stanley will be losing his f---ing nut.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

so dumb...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You dumb twit.....If it wasn't for ST's contribution, Columbus would have taken 2 points from the B's already.

How do you figure the absence of ST was the difference tonight.

[/QUOTE]

I've always said it even my 73years old mom would an improvment over ST

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Oh sorry ....I am guilty of wanting my team to get better and better....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

so dumb...

[/QUOTE]

Brillant and intelligent comment bruinsfan....why dont you cheer for NJD ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Deflect all u want You were wrong.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Spooner is doing great in learning the Pro game in Providence, and unless Claude decides to go with three scoring lines, Spooner is better off where he is. As a hypothetical, I would like to see the 3rd and 4th lines revamped posibly with the 3rd being Spooner/Soderberg/Fraser; and the 4th being Kelly or Campbell/ Caron/ Rielly Smith. Or, another supposition, move Krug up to forward on the 3rd or 4th line and let Bartkowski and Hamilton work with the other four veterans on defense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley seriously consider my offer - I made 4predictions So far one where I said the bruins would win by 1 but lost in shootouts close but no cigar

Another prediction where I said bruins would win 4-2 And would score 2 pp goals- they won 3-1 And had 2ppg goals

Another prediction I said bruins would score 5 the game they scored 5 against tampa

Another prediction where I said bruins would have 6pts on next 5 games and soderberg would have a good road 

Trip- Who was the first star last night? 

Anyhow my offer won't stand for long !!

Of course my projections on bruins players have been all correct that's what happens when you develop a real feel for the game as I have. 

[/QUOTE]

Lol lol lol. I love you marco ...Soderbergh had a great game ...but the fact that the flat tire was out helped the team performing better ...all 18 wheels in perfect condition ....enjoy the hotdogs Shawn

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Khokhlachev?  You might get your wish.  He's caught up to Sweethands in points with a productive stretch - looks, from a distance, like someone who has acclimated to his new surroundings.

This is what kills me about Stanley wishing the Bruins ill just so he can be right.  He's predicting the Bruins will get 3 of a possible 10 points - 1 win and an OT loss.  That's a .200 winning percentage.  Four of the five teams they face are behind them in the standings (St Louis is the exception).  Does anyone, anywhere expect that Ryan Spooner is talented enough to turn a .200 team into a .600 team?

Really, Stanley? 

[/QUOTE]

Spooner in ...Thornton out that is more than enough to turn things around ....the 3 stooges are out and I am the happiest fan in the world ...thank GOD !  Or should i say thank PC ?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This thread is tough to read without laughing. Thanks for the entertainment Stanley!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]

Fletch ...I said thanks to CJ and PC  not to you, and yes they do read this board...and yes they are 1-0 with no ST in the line up , and now I feel much better about my team, there is still another step to make and it shouldnt be too long before PC wakes up and recall Spooner 

YESSSS 

[/QUOTE]

And they're 12-6-1 with him in the lineup.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

YESSSS 

[/QUOTE]

And they're 12-6-1 with him in the lineup.

[/QUOTE]

Red 12-6-1 is above my expectations for the quality of players we have ....now that ST is benched you will see a much more improved team 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry red ...meant below my expectations

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry red ...meant below my expectations

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

This should probably get its own thread so it doesn't get lost or ignored by everyone who has had enough of Stanley's predictions.  However, bogie mentioned this here, so I'll go ahead and see if it has legs:

Reilly Smith is the Bruins' third-leading scorer.  He is now tied for most PPG by a forward on the team(1) - weirdly, the forwards combined have 2 PPG, and the D have 8: Chara (3), Krug (3), Hamilton (2).  Maybe we should stop talking about moving him to the 4th line to make room for a guy he beat out of a job in training camp?  Smith has as many goals and only 3 fewer assists IN THE NHL than Spooner has in Providence.

This will change.  Bergeron will pass him when he hits his usual mid-season torrid streak. Iginla will pass him.  Eriksson is basically tied with him in terms of points/game, but he should pass him too.  Marchand is mired in a lousy stretch, but he's only 6 points back.  A good stretch with a hot Bergeron and Marchand can catch him.  But all of that is because Smith is on the third line.  He won't see as much ice, and playing with Kelly is an automatic drag on your production.  Right now, Smith is a player you should want to see more time on ice, not less.

I get wanting to see more of Spooner.  I don't think it makes any difference whatsoever having him in the lineup vs. Shawn Thornton.  Maybe an S3 line of Soderberg-Spooner-Smith has a shot at being this year's version of Krejci-Ryder-Wheeler from their first year together, and maybe they prove too inexperienced to do the heavy lifting of the half-energy/half-secondary scoring role the Bruins put on the 3rd line.  If that happens, it's Kelly who moves.  Not Smith.  And I don't think they'll do that. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Then you have ridiculous expectations.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Then you have ridiculous expectations.

[/QUOTE]

Not with the team we have this year red ....best goalie in the league, best D squad,  and with all the wheels best Offence  yet to come : FAT-IGINAL-KREJCI      BERGERON- MARCH-SPOONER    ERICKSSON-SODERBERG-SMITH  FRASER-PAILLE-CAMPBELL/KELLY.      My dream team and of course the clown on the balcony eating hotdogs