I dont want to spoil the party but ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: I dont want to spoil the party but ...

Stanley=Liar

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Wouldn't want a liar officiating in my league

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Chatting with Ovi ...told me he would love to play for the B's

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

With my frien Kevin Lowe

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorty friend

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Kevin telling me how much he would love me to join the NHL as a GM 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

(source:www.restrainingorderphotos.com)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley what would some of your moves be if you were gm of bruins?

[/QUOTE]

1st move would be to recall Spooner and Fraser and have them practice with the team, I would try to deal Caron for. 3rd or 4th round draft pick  if this doesnt work , on the waivers before shipping him to Providence...what has he done in the last 2 seasons....not much 

after a few practices I would suggest CJ  to insert Spooner on the 2nd line with Bergeron and March those 3 would be awesome together , so much speed 

I would tell CJ to try Eriksson with Soderberg and Smith on the 3rd line 

and also strongly suggest to swith Kelly on the 4th line with Paille and Campbell-Fraser  I would buy out Thornton's contract and say thanks for his years of services with the BRUINS .....and that is only a beginning, I would spend nights and days trying to figure out ways to improve the BRUINS.....AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST .....I WOULD BRING THE STANLEY CUP BACK TO BOSTON

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Stan, no comments on the Thornton goal?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

Seems like decent moves- How about trying to get Eric staal?  

[/QUOTE]

PC has done some good moves ..among them getting Iginla was a very nice move, Iginla is a winner, he works hard , he fights for the puck, bpnever takes a rest ..he is my type of player, Eric Staal is among the best in the NHL ...he would be a great fit in Boston but I am afraid that the price the Canes will ask would be very high ...they would probably want Marchand a young prospect and a draft pick ...Marchand, (Spooner or Fraser) + a 1st round pick ...hummmm not sure if I would pay that price..though call

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stan, no comments on the Thornton goal?

[/QUOTE]

I've said it before ,...that goal was probably the prettiest Thornton's goal in the last 3 seasons ...very accurate wrist shot ...and a big goal for the BRUINS

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

But I thought they would surely lose with ST on the ice, no?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But I thought they would surely lose with ST on the ice, no?

[/QUOTE]

Cant lose them all ....but the day PC will understand that his team would be better without Thornton will be a big step for the B's ..some GMs take more time to make gutsy moves ...and that how you tell the top performers from the average ones ...let see if PC has the balls to make some moves and take decisions that will improve this team ....''Continuous Improvement Mr Chiarelli...please''

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

As my close friend Kevin Lowe would say ...keep working hard Stanley ...one day you will be join the NHL as General Manager ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Make it stoppppp!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Make it stoppppp!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

just answering my peers questions that thy've asked me red....please give me a break

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

Stanley - iginla isn't a winner yet.  One of the problems I see is that we have not  drafted well.  Our recent drafts aren't good.  We need a flow of good young players to keep coming.  That's the key!!  Now obviously I'm talking for the future we have to have better players coming up. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you marco ...recent past drafts have not been the best (I was devastated when they picked Malcon Subban as a 1st rounder...without his name Malcom would have been selected in the 3rd or 4th round)  ....but thank God we got some very good prospects in the Seguin trade ...Fraser is already NHL caliber, and I thik Morrow deserves a trial ..Johnson is also an interesting player but could be packaged for a futur trade...we need to get as many draft picks as we can get in any futur trades because we've been drafting and will be drafting among the lasts for the next few years.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Stan, I can take pictures of me with Hockey Players at autograph signing sessions too, that doesnt make us friends and that doesnt make me a gm.  Please stop, you are coming off as delusional and borderline creepy.

25. This post has been removed.