Re: I dont want to spoil the party but ...
posted at 11/22/2013 7:15 PM EST
In response to marco0863's comment:
Fletch - I'm not a troll and anyone who has some experience knows it. I will tell you this injustice infuriates me.
Now basically you are lying to me. Go to the c thread where I got suspended you pretty much admitted it was you and everyone was congratulating you for it and for what for fkn what- I was just talking to bad hab said nothing remotely disrespectful and you got me suspended. Fletch everyone has their opinions I do consider myself very knowledgeable And have a very good feel for the game . I also been following the bruins for over 30 yrs - if I want to complain I will- if I want to commend I will. To want ppl to be consistent with others is ignorance.
For ex I said I found cusick boring
Bang that makes me a mtl troll. You have to be kidding- it can be that fred was getting old but his take x it personal. Boy if they knew what I thought about some older players they would kill me
marco, again, I am not one calling you a troll, and let me keep this very simple and you can chose to believe whatever you want. I am very honest here.
1. I don't recall reporting you. Not sure about 'stanjon' or other accounts, but not as 'marco'. I've told you to stick with that account and I don't know about board 'suspensions' either. You probably got reported too much. I have explained some of the reasons for getting banned before and the 'red flag' of having multiple accounts from the same IP address, but I don't know exactly how the board moderators work. Whenever I try to warn you about that you just insult me.
2. As we've gone over many times -- say whatever you want here. Express your opinion. Disagreement is what makes the board interesting. BUT, expressing the exact same thing over and over and over, in multiple threads, can be disruptive and people might report you for it. People want to hear a variety of opinions, not one person's take on Kessel 1000 times over. null used to start 10 new threads a day with the exact same message. He got banned. Don't you think that was fair? I do.
3. I could really respect you more as a poster if you would admit that stanjon was your account.
4. Personally I would like to see you post on other topics besides Kessel and Seguin. It would make you more interesting. That's just an opinion, of course, but you could consider it instead of just blowing it off as some attempt at censorship.
5. Go Bruins. Let's move on -- I think people are tired of this thread anyhow.