I dont want to spoil the party but ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: I dont want to spoil the party but ...

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

oh well....why not ....finally Picure sent along with my resume to Mr Jacobs for the Bruins Gneral Manager's job (my GM,s look)

I want a thread of just Stanley pics with Celebs/Athletes thread.

It's long overdue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I make to(o). Many    Find at least one ally to attempt to justify your hoky predictions 93 POINTS 5 GAMES, AND THEN KISS UP TO HIM TO KEEP HIS SUPPORT so you don't look so isolated

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

[QUOTE]

oh well....why not ....finally Picure sent along with my resume to Mr Jacobs for the Bruins Gneral Manager's job (my GM,s look)

[/QUOTE]

I want a thread of just Stanley pics with Celebs/Athletes thread.

It's long overdue.

[/QUOTE]

Just look previous pages they"re all there ...with Ovie, with Marcel Dionne, with Malhakov, with Kevin Lowe, with Kamienski, I was having a beer with Ray Bourque a long time ago asking him about the newest Bruins acquisition Tom McCarthy thats a while ago I wonder what year it was McCarthy came from the North Stars and didnrpt play very long with the. B's ....just forgot the camera that day

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I make to(o). Many    Find at least one ally to attempt to justify your hoky predictions 93 POINTS 5 GAMES, AND THEN KISS UP TO HIM TO KEEP HIS SUPPORT so you don't look so isolated

[/QUOTE]

Great minds, genius, and most of all great GM's are most of the time isolated , thats what makes them strong and confident ....thanks for the good words billige but sometimes I wonder if you are a true BRUINS fan or just a frustrated skier 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Following Bruins probably since before you were born Stan>  Gonna compare your fandom now Ace

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

There are only a few here that I respect ....marco, RichHill, red, jmwalters, and a few others.....some do not desserve any respect ....like a famous skier

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

Following Bruins probably since before you were born Stan>  Gonna compare your fandom now Ace

[/QUOTE]

Just for your information billge ...I am the only one in here that predicted back in July that Reilly Smith would make the team ......DUH !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

7 pointw out of 8 so far Stanley, and 5 out of 6 with Thornton in the lineup. Now will live up to your word (for once) and admit how completely and utterly wrong you were?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

If they wanted a picture when trying to decide who to hire for GM, Jay Feaster would be out of work.

So would this guy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

7 pointw out of 8 so far Stanley, and 5 out of 6 with Thornton in the lineup. Now will live up to your word (for once) and admit how completely and utterly wrong you were?

[/QUOTE]

Yup ...I've got to admit that I was wrong ...but the games you've won against NYR and today would have been much easier wins with 18 wheels in good condition

but I am guilty....guilty of underestimating the BRUINS that can still perform even with a turtle in the line up

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

The Duh explains it all.. Credit  where credit is due  U admitted being wrong , and I'm an infamous skier who's been a Bruin fan longer than you.  If I had your respect, which I don't want, I would be worried.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

The Duh explains it all.. Credit  where credit is due  U admitted being wrong , and I'm an infamous skier who's been a Bruin fan longer than you.  If I had your respect, which I don't want, I would be worried.

[/QUOTE]

Been a Bruins fan since 1962

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Been a Bruin fan since 54

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Check ou Real Cheverfils, Don Mckenny, Leo Boivin and Fernie Flaman

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

[QUOTE]

Been a Bruin fan since 54

[/QUOTE]

My Dad could beat up your Dad. Give me a break. Dont stand up for Stanley much but who cares how long you've been a fan for. I know some pretty knowledgeable Bruins fans born in the '90s that could rival the best of them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

agree, will ignore him from now on  His deal is agitation  and attention seeking without any interesting  contribution, agree with you

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

agree, will ignore him from now on  His deal is agitation  and attention seeking without any interesting  contribution, agree with you

[/QUOTE]

Ho !     old , grumpy and unhappy ...that explains everything .....