I PRAY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I PRAY

I pray that the B's win today.  I hope they win every game, but today, it is very important that they win.

I do not wish to listen to all the complainers.  "They can't play the matinees." "This team has always been awful in afternoon games."  etc etc etc

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: I PRAY

I just want them to beat Red's team.  Besides I donlt like the way they lost in Winnipeg last season.

Complainers ? They should go on the Pats forum for complaint.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

They played quite well against New york, so expectations will be there. Thought that Bourque's speed and passing were helpful. Horton looked to be in game shape as well, and Tuuka did his job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I pray Thornton has a fight with Stuart again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

"I do not wish to listen to all the complainers."

It's the price we pay for coming here when the B's lose.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It would be good to put that "can't win afternoon games" mentality out of the way quick..I also hope they win since Wednesday they play an 0-2 Rangers team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

The Bruins went 7-8 last year in matinee games. They were 4-7 the year before, 7-9 the year before that and 8-8 back in 2008-2009. You have to go back to the 2007-2008 season to get a winning record in afternoon games: 10-5.

All well below their usual W-L records. I know it's annoying to hear and tough to put our fingers on the problem, but truth is they historically perform below average in afternoon games. It is what it is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

The Bruins went 7-8 last year in matinee games. They were 4-7 the year before, 7-9 the year before that and 8-8 back in 2008-2009. You have to go back to the 2007-2008 season to get a winning record in afternoon games: 10-5.

All well below their usual W-L records. I know it's annoying to hear and tough to put our fingers on the problem, but truth is they historically perform below average in afternoon games. It is what it is.

OP is referring to the complaints in the playoffs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Why does that matter? They stink at all afternoon games. Why can't we complain now? ;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Why does that matter? They stink at all afternoon games. Why can't we complain now? ;)

Nice analysis asmaha, data suggests a disproportionately poor performance for matinee games. 

I was kind of hoping NAS was dedicating this thread to MC Hammer.  Oh well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

If it's the same Jets team that showed up against Ottawa vs. the same Bruins team that played the Rangers - this should be an absolute slaughter. Zero hope at all for the Jets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I PRAY FOR MORE MATINEES !!!

Sick hockey game !  very exciting , I think the Bruins hit 4 posts !  Missed opportunities though. Freakin Pavelec always plays really well against the Bruins.

This game had almost everyting. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I wonder if the ice got progressively worse or the players from both teams just collectively took out their conact lenses because the quality passing  was steadily declining as the game went on.

Funny when Lucic tried to hit Buff and landed on his a**. You don't see Milan fall down that easy on contact very often.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's not easy to knock over a fat a** even when you are one yourself lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Nice analysis asmaha, data suggests a disproportionately poor performance for matinee games. 

I was kind of hoping NAS was dedicating this thread to MC Hammer.  Oh well.

LMAO!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that got that blast from the past upon reading the title.

16. This post has been removed.