I seriously HATE this Bruins team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: I seriously HATE this Bruins team

Im not gonna lie I did see this coming.  A Trade NEEDS to happen

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

off topic//////////at least seattle beat the saints. there's a foul brees blowin................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

This could have been a beautiful, 2-0 shutout in a big division game, first place on the line, against their biggest rivals, in their house.......but NO

They crapped themselves again and subjected us to watching those square headed Montreal rubes, jumping up and down in jubilation

It went from being awesome to gruesome in 90 seconds.  Way to go you pathetic bunch of A-holes

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

In Response to Re: I seriously HATE this Bruins team:
    [QUOTE]This could have been a beautiful, 2-0 shutout in a big division game, first place on the line, against their biggest rivals, in their house.......but NO They crapped themselves again and subjected us to watching those square headed Montreal rubes, jumping up and down in jubilation It went from being awesome to gruesome in 90 seconds.  Way to go you pathetic bunch of A-holes
    Posted by Swearengen[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Subban barking at Chara after they win... hes gonna get his head taken off someday and I'm highlighting my Habs vs. Flyers games on my calendar.  Wouldn't mind if Richards does what he did to Booth to Subban

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

I am also sick of this team what is wrong with them? something needs to happen. Also where was charas teamates he had no backup

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

And the brutality is complete.  Thank you guys, guess we'll just pencil you in for a loss in the remaining 3 games against the Habs.....your daddies 

Once again, I hate each and every one of you.  I might need to give up being a hockey fan, living here.  The only team I have to root for is this perenial sorry sack of crap franchise.  Lucky me

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

Release Ryder tomorrow. His idiot penalty started it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roosevelt45. Show Roosevelt45's posts

I live in Ottawa where I am surrounded by Habs fans (not Senators fans). It is becoming truly embarrassing to be a Bruins supporter around here. It is the same scenario game after game...every time the Bruins are going in overtime, I know that it will end of a loss...it is inevitable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]And the brutality is complete.  Thank you guys, guess we'll just pencil you in for a loss in the remaining 3 games against the Habs.....your daddies  Once again, I hate each and every one of you.  I might need to give up being a hockey fan, living here.  The only team I have to root for is this perenial sorry sack of crap franchise.  Lucky me

Go watch someone else.

And post your dung on their forum.

Beat it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

A hockey fan should be able to vent his disgust with his team without being instructed by sanctimonious cultists to go elsewhere.
    It's America, it's sports, booing is not a sin.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

How apparent does it need to be that Clooooodes system lends itself REALLY well to blowing games at the end.  It keeps happening, over and over and over and over and over

A trade is not enough. He needs to go.  This team keeps playing on their heels and losing close games.  If a game goes into OT, turn your TV off, they will lose it, 100% guaruntee.  If they let a team get close in third, they will not pull it out, they will not hang on and they DAMN sure won't answer with any goals of their own.....THEY WILL BLOW IT. 

It's the coach.  What else could it be?  Everything he tries, fails.  And I keep watching.  Why?  It's like someone who just keeps going to see bad movies, and walks out of Season Of The Witch, asking themselves what is wrong them

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]This could have been a beautiful, 2-0 shutout in a big division game, first place on the line, against their biggest rivals, in their house.......but NO They crapped themselves again and subjected us to watching those square headed Montreal rubes, jumping up and down in jubilation It went from being awesome to gruesome in 90 seconds.  Way to go you pathetic bunch of A-holes
    Man,you just said it yourself."Awesome to gruesome in 90 seconds"and you're gonna put that on the whole team?TT has been great this year but seriously let us down tonight.Montreal had very few chances to score tonight.This game was a shutout waiting to happen.It's unfortunate that our most reliable players are taking turns blowing games for Boston right now.I know you're hurting right now but you'll get over it and Boston still holds first in the division.As a lifelong Bruins fan I've grown used to the heartache.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Honestly. 
    I like all our young guys and can't stand most of our vets.
    Ryder/Wheeler/Recchi/- there has to be better options.
    Ference- why did they give him that deal so early and especially after an injury plagued season.

Chara- could be the worst captain in the league and is officially every teams punching bag.  I don't care if I get brought to task on this.  He takes slashes from the smallest players in the league and does what.  There were two Hal Gills on the ice tonight and the one with the Habs was better.  This team isnt winning anything unless a major deal is done.  Any team can stay with them b/c they cant score.  Sure this tight defense is great...but 2-1 games are a scarey mess come playoff time. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

DEZ,

I am waiting, gloves are off.  Lets debate. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

this team is damaged. they are still messed up from last years humliation. time to blow it up. JULIAN HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!TRADES WHAT EVER IT TAKES. THEY ARE GOING NO WHERE WITH THIS LINEUP. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Honestly.  I like all our young guys and can't stand most of our vets. Ryder/Wheeler/Recchi/- there has to be better options. Ference- why did they give him that deal so early and especially after an injury plagued season. Chara- could be the worst captain in the league and is officially every teams punching bag.  I don't care if I get brought to task on this.  He takes slashes from the smallest players in the league and does what.  There were two Hal Gills on the ice tonight and the one with the Habs was better.  This team isnt winning anything unless a major deal is done.  Any team can stay with them b/c they cant score.  Sure this tight defense is great...but 2-1 games are a scarey mess come playoff time. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    It hurts when TT is allowing goals on plays that wouldn't be deemed a scoring chance.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I seriously HATE this Bruins team : It hurts when TT is allowing goals on plays that wouldn't be deemed a scoring chance.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Weak goal for sure -- no way around that. Definitely not going to throw him under the bus, though.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

You know what will happen now.  They will come out all full of anger and energy in their next game and win it big and we'll all be like, "hey, if they can just keep playing like that"

But they won't.  They will keep losing games, in the same pathetic, lifeless, gutless fashion they lost this one

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez,

watch the replay of the OT winner.  No goalie in the NHL saves that.  That was a perfectly timed shot on a long distance screen.  I dont think they could have done it better.  I will not rag on TT.  No TT and we are battling it out with the Leafs and NYI.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

PS....I need a new remote for my TV...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruin62. Show bruin62's posts

I haven't posted on here in a long time but clod, wheeler, an ryder have to go. looch has to start hitting again like he did when he was in his 1st year. just way to many guys taken the night off all the time!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

bruin62

Coaches orders have Lucic and Chara not hitting and apparently they have to sit in a sauna to shrink their size and not be 6'7 and 6'3.  They have to play like they are 5'5. 

Disgusting.  The fact 4 Habs players were jumping on Chara tells me something as well. 

No leadership...and it starts with the top.  Something has to give. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]Subban barking at Chara after they win... hes gonna get his head taken off someday and I'm highlighting my Habs vs. Flyers games on my calendar.  Wouldn't mind if Richards does what he did to Booth to Subban
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

Subban a natural chirper for sure but it was the classless mini crosssheck from behind on Chara after the OT goal that got Chara pissed. Pacioretti is just another punk in a long history of Hab punks. The next time they meet Chara needs to take a 5 minute boarding penalty on Pacioretti and drill him into the middle of next week. This was a tough embarrasing loss but good teams find a way to win and the Habs never gave up on a Bruins team who has no killer instinct when they go ahead. When will they learn that going into a defensive shell backfires time after time. I knew we were in trouble when the open net chance with Price off rolled a few inches wide. Say what you want about luck -- the Habs do it over and over and the B's have nobody to blaim but themselves.