I think its time for Cam Neely and PC to pay a visit to the players in the dressing room

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I think its time for Cam Neely and PC to pay a visit to the players in the dressing room

This doesnt make sense...whoever we play in the first round if we play like that we will lose in 5 or 6 max....what the f....is going on with our BRUINS ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: I think its time for Cam Neely and PC to pay a visit to the players in the dressing room

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

This doesnt make sense...whoever we play in the first round if we play like that we will lose in 5 or 6 max....what the f....is going on with our BRUINS ???

A Neely visit would only affect a group with some self respect and possibly, just a little talent.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: I think its time for Cam Neely and PC to pay a visit to the players in the dressing room

Those that would listen are the only ones still playing every game[ Bergeron and mates.] This team, and Claude's system keys off of Chara, and he is no longer meeting the bar. Can't play without him,but,it's tough to watch all the mistakes. Hope they sign Redden and the Swede, but not Jagr. Need to let Bartkowski play and grow as he has shown the possibilities, especially his speed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

If they make it past the 1st round its a miracle. So, let's just say what everyone is thinking...bridge year. Thank God its a short season and dont have to watch this back up and down effort for a full season. I think its time to try and get something for Chara too. I love him but If you can pry Yandle out of Pheonix and do a little draft magic and trade up and grab another dman we could see a nice young team next year.

Bring up Spooner, Knight, Krug, keep Bart and resign Jagr and Redden

Let Horton go

Sign David Clarkson, Mark Streit

Not sure the numbers add up but If you dont have Savards, Thomas and Charas $ if might fit

Make Bergeron captain.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

And what would they say?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The only visit they need is to the video room, and then re visit them selves.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Cam, coffee's for closers so dont make any. Not wearin the best get up to the playoffs dance  lets see what happens.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

This nonsense of the Great Cam riding in and saving the day has been floated several times before.  Textbook example of how mythical some folks interpret this hockey stuff.  Cam Neely also experienced significant stretches of stink.  The hi-lite reel doesn't do justice to the game in, game out drudgery that makes up a career. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Something needs to be done for sure...

This is pathetic...

More nights that they underachieve than play to their potential...

Not a good sign with playoffs coming up fast next week...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Time to step in before tonight's game ....ask the players if they really feel like playing hockey, invites the ones that dont feel like having fun to rest and keep them away from the team, time to see if the players are tired or fed up time to shake the players and time to tell them that these games are important to build a momentum before the playoffs ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Time to step in before tonight's game ....ask the players if they really feel like playing hockey, invites the ones that dont feel like having fun to rest and keep them away from the team, time to see if the players are tired or fed up time to shake the players and time to tell them that these games are important to build a momentum before the playoffs ...

why don't you just have one thread with a constant stream of open letters to all the players, PC and Cam? Since they all read this and listen to us

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

why don't you just have one thread with a constant stream of open letters to all the players, PC and Cam? Since they all read this and listen to us

I am not saying they listen to us ..I am saying players take a look at this board occasionnally ..believe me young man

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

wow you're insane.