I was at The Game Last Night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

I was at The Game Last Night

I was pissed off that Seguin was not playing, the Bruins played with no emotion at all, Ferrence has no business being on the ice, Ryder is a plug, Palie still doesn't know where he is going, Chara is afraid to hit anyone. What a disapointing game to attend, I am glad I didn't pay for the tickets, what a Ripoff.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Re: I was at The Game Last Night

Huh? Ryder scored his best goal of the year! Ference is +17. And you mispelled half the names. Are you retarded or blind?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to I was at The Game Last Night:
    [QUOTE]I was pissed off that Seguin was not playing, the Bruins played with no emotion at all, Ferrence has no business being on the ice, Ryder is a plug, Palie still doesn't know where he is going, Chara is afraid to hit anyone. What a disapointing game to attend, I am glad I didn't pay for the tickets, what a Ripoff.
    Posted by BRRocker[/QUOTE]

You just reminded me - Paille not knowing where he is going, did anyone see that forecheck where he totally lost it and curled way deep in the offensive zone, and to top it off he sure didn't look like he was hustling back.

Ryder started the year playing the body more, he is much more effective doing that.  Not any more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: I was at The Game Last Night:
    [QUOTE]Huh? Ryder scored his best goal of the year! Ference is +17. And you mispelled half the names. Are you retarded or blind?
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

Absolutely was Ryder's best goal of the year.  Problem I have is where was he the rest of the night?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Ryder: 14:31 toi last night, more than Wheeler, Thornton, Campbell, Paille, Marchand and McQuaid.

1 beautiful goal, 3 SOG, 2 missed shots, 1 blocked shot, no hits, 1 give away.

2:57 of pp time - that's more pp time than Recchi last night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

[QUOTE]Huh? Ryder scored his best goal of the year! Ference is +17. And you mispelled half the names. Are you retarded or blind?
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

He scored only because he was there at the right time. There was no effort all around, except for the 4th Line (Marchand).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

If they don't show up tonight, then Julien should be canned.  There's much more talent and much more fire in this team than they're showing and that has to be the coach, doesn't it?  At least Lucic and Chara seemed to lose it a little bit towards the end last night - are they being told to keep emotions in check?    They'd be much more difficult to play against if they were in the faces of the opposition more - that's the head coach stopping that, isn't it?

Speaking of being in the face of the opposition, how can Marchand's goal be taken away?  Miller was 4 feet above the crease and Thornton played the puck legally.  Ridiculous.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Hey Nash, Ryder, Ference and Paille all stink, forget your stats and watch the games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Nash, Ryder, Ference and Paille all stink, forget your stats and watch the games.

You're way off on Ference.  If you'd been watching the games you would have seen that he has been one of the more consistent D-men on this team so far this year.  The stats happen to back up what we have seen in that case, but I guess you can "forget the stats" if you want.

Were you getting a beer during Ryder's goal?  Were you actually at this game?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Nash, Ryder, Ference and Paille all stink, forget your stats and watch the games.

Maybe being at the game prevented you from seeing replays, but Ryder's goal was fantastic.

If Seguin had scored that goal, people here would be coming all over their kit kats.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Yes, Ryder's goal was superb, when checked he kicked it up on his stick, faked out a defenseman and then Miller[ not easy] and scored. However that was the only appearance of Ryder for most of the night. When we all comment about lack of cosistency, just look at Ryder. Unfortunately Claude seems to think that once a game is enough, do you?? Also there are definitely times whan Ference plays well, and an equal number of times when he gets caught out of position, like on goals in Buffalo. Why does a veteran, with his experience, forget to cover his own area?? Does Houda ever remind him of his mistakes?? Ference and Chara seem to have the same problem, and when Chara fails to keep a puck in, it's like watching the start-up of an overloaded steam roller until he hits his stride. With so many issues repeating it logically comes down to coaching and preparedness.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Fletch had Seg scored that goal it would have been the goal of the millennia scoring from the presssbox.

But yes. I do get your meaning.