If, if, if, if, if

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If, if, if, if, if

If the B's won the first two games, then lost two, would there be so much gloom and doom?

They play a seven game series, not a three game series, and as Philly showed, it's not over until one team is eliminated.

I can't wait for the next game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: If, if, if, if, if

Hey Claude.  I didn't know you were a poster on these boards.  The whole, "it's just one game" mentality has really worked wonders for your team.  It soon becomes, "just two games", then "just three games", and before you know it, you're out of the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Sure it's not over but when was the last time the Bruins won in Montreal ?
    This was another one of my worries matching up against the Habs. 
    The Habs have proven they can win in Boston,  The Bruins haven't.
    Sure they could do it now and change the turns of event but given the facts as we speak seems like impossible.
    I do like your optimism.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: If, if, if, if, if:
    [QUOTE]Hey Claude.  I didn't know you were a poster on these boards.  The whole, "it's just one game" mentality has really worked wonders for your team.  It soon becomes, "just two games", then "just three games", and before you know it, you're out of the playoffs.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]
    Don't fault the whole team when your God has truly been the weakest link in the chain.What mentality do you suggest they employ?They have to feel it isn't over or.....well,it'll be over.I'm not sure why some folks are forgetting it takes 4 wins to finish a series.I hope Montreal thinks it's over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If, if, if, if, if : Don't fault the whole team when your God has truly been the weakest link in the chain.What mentality do you suggest they employ?They have to feel it isn't over or.....well,it'll be over.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot.  Read my last post about you.  I don't have the energy to right it again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to If, if, if, if, if:
    [QUOTE]If the B's won the first two games, then lost two, would there be so much gloom and doom? They play a seven game series, not a three game series, and as Philly showed, it's not over until one team is eliminated. I can't wait for the next game!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Do you really honestly think they can come back,i don't think games will be even close.Montreal not going to come out slow Monday they will be flying looking for blood.probally 3-0 by first 5 minutes,unless Rask stands on his head,it;s going to be ugly.Hope i'm wrong i really do.Although i'd rather see them go early than get my hopes up like last year. From a Bruin fan that has lost all faith,id like to be one of these fans who can change teams,but i can't well maybee next year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If, if, if, if, if : You're an idiot.  Read my last post about you.  I don't have the energy to right it again.
    Well since you're so adamant I'll search out this dreaded post you speak of.I hope it contains a better answer to my questions as opposed to just your hurt feelings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If, if, if, if, if : Well since you're so adamant I'll search out this dreaded post you speak of.I hope it contains a better answer to my questions as opposed to just your hurt feelings.

If you really want an answer that bad, I'll give it to you.  I never said Thomas was playing well in this series.  In fact, he has looked like crap.  TimThomas-god is just a stupid name on a meaningless blog.  Stop taking it so seriously. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Let him now that it is "write" not "right". I love it, and he is calling someone else and idiot!? In Response to Re: If, if, if, if, if :
    Posted by ryder73[/QUOTE]

It's called a mistake.  You've never made one before?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]The point is: dont call people idiot's! Period! In Response to Re: If, if, if, if, if :
    Posted by ryder73[/QUOTE]

I'll call a person an idiot if they're acting like one.  This is the second time dezaruchi has called me out on my screen name, which is completely meaningless and in no way reflects my opinion of the team and its players at their current state.  He is acting as if I'm defending Thomas, which is completely false.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

[QUOTE]If the B's won the first two games, then lost two, would there be so much gloom and doom? They play a seven game series, not a three game series, and as Philly showed, it's not over until one team is eliminated. I can't wait for the next game!

The difference is that they haven't won a game yet.  Big difference.  And they can not score.  The only reason they scored is because Gomez is a dumba$$.

Can't wait for the next game though.  Still love the jersey, even if the coach looks befuddled and the players look like they know the end is near.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If, if, if, if, if : If you really want an answer that bad, I'll give it to you.  I never said Thomas was playing well in this series.  In fact, he has looked like crap.  TimThomas-god is just a stupid name on a meaningless blog.  Stop taking it so seriously. 
    i guess my simple question is do you think a better performance by TT would've made a difference or just made for closer losses?I'm not trying to get you fired up.I'm just extremely dissappointed with the goals Boston has given up.Forgive me for thinking your screen name inferred that you're a big TT fan.I don't know where I got that idea.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

If you really wanted to know my answer to that question, then why didn't you just ask me?  I would have been happy to answer it. 

There is no way in knowing whether an improved Thomas would have resulted in two Bruins' victories.  My guess is that they wouldn't.  The team as a whole is playing so poorly right now that it would have been difficult to win even if Thomas was playing lights-out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]If you really wanted to know my answer to that question, then why didn't you just ask me?  I would have been happy to answer it.  There is no way in knowing whether an improved Thomas would have resulted in two Bruins' victories.  My guess is that they wouldn't.  The team as a whole is playing so poorly right now that it would have been difficult to win even if Thomas was playing lights-out.
    Very well then.I guess my other question was what sort of mentality do you think they need to employ to get back in this series?We can all see what isn't working.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Yeah but that team they eliminated was THIS team

THIS team is now down 2-0 with 3 of the next 5 games being at their place were THIS team never wins

Save your optimism for your next blind date

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

If I'm Julien, I tell my guys that they're play over the last two games is just not going to cut it.  Gord Kluzak made an excellent observation the other day, in which he said the Bruins looked way too confident in their own skill level.  I completely agree with this assessment.  They need to realize that whichever team is playing the hardest is the better team, which clearly has been Montreal in this series.

P.S. I am a huge Thomas fan, but that doesn't mean I can't critique my favorite players when they are playing poorly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

This site should have a grammer and spelling monitor. Then there would be 2 less things to complain about.
    I rarely post here anymore, I just pop by once in a while to see how stupid 98% of the posts are (and it never changes).
    To think that some people live for this garbage is quite entertaining to me. 
    GO CANADA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

If I'm Julien, I tell my guys that they're play over the last two games is just not going to cut it.  Gord Kluzak made an excellent observation the other day, in which he said the Bruins looked way too confident in their own skill level.  I completely agree with this assessment.  They need to realize that whichever team is playing the hardest is the better team, which clearly has been Montreal in this series. P.S. I am a huge Thomas fan, but that doesn't mean I can't critique my favorite players when they are playing poorly.
    Posted by TimThomas-god

TT - Glen Healey had a similar take on HNIC last night during the first period.  He said from his spot at ice level, the Habs were consistently beating the Bruins to pucks, giving more effort in puck battles and were the more determined team.  This is a damning indictment of the club if ever there was one, especially at this time of year.

My hope is the Bruins engage themselves in consistent playoff-level intensity.  I'd like to think they can.  If not, there's something fundamentally wrong somewhere along the line.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If, if, if, if, if : TT - Glen Healey had a similar take on HNIC last night during the first period.  He said from his spot at ice level, the Habs were consistently beating the Bruins to pucks, giving more effort in puck battles and were the more determined team.  This is a damning indictment of the club if ever there was one, especially at this time of year. My hope is the Bruins engage themselves in consistent playoff-level intensity.  I'd like to think they can.  If not, there's something fundamentally wrong somewhere along the line.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    I'm not saying he's wrong but Healy is my least favourite HNIC announcer.I can't stand him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If, if, if, if, if : I'm not saying he's wrong but Healy is my least favourite HNIC announcer.I can't stand him.

I'm with you, buddy.  I find him more grating than insightful sometimes. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If, if, if, if, if : I'm with you, buddy.  I find him more grating than insightful sometimes. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    He's like Pierre Mcguire in that he feels the need to speak regardless of having nothing to add.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

2 back to back losses like what we just saw in the playoffs would make me practically lose my mind no matter when they would happen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

If the Bruins turn it up, they could easily put a pounding on the habs in game 3.  They need to.  If they do things will look different.  I think bringing in Seguin and maybe Rask could change things up mentally, as well as hopefully getting Chara back in there.  I'm excited for the game, but wow these first two have been hard to watch.  Good to see that Bergeron goal, some players actually doing some good passing for a change.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

here's another if....  even if Price and Thomas had switched teams, the b's would've still found a way to be down in the series....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If, if, if, if, if : He's like Pierre Mcguire in that he feels the need to speak regardless of having nothing to add.

Glen Healy without a doubt is the most irritating and clueless announcer i've ever had to listen to. I wish he'd been assigned the Canuck series. It got so bad my wife turned the sound off as Cole & Healy were driving us nuts. He is worse than Mcguire but not by much.