IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players

I am serious  this nucks team is the cheapest team I have ever seen and thats saying alot with some of the Habs teams I have seen. I hope the fans throw things at the nucks if they are skating around with the cup in boston. 2 wrongs don't make a right but for the bitting, cheapshots, and flopping I hope the Fans at the garden show what we and the rest of the NHL thinks of the nucks if they win it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players

Young man what's that ? messages are supposed to be secret now everybody knows ....

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d2616d111efc6768c13eba57e6cffb4a&plckUserId=d2616d111efc6768c13eba57e6cffb4a" target="_parent">habsno17 wrote:
    Evil, I am a B's fan making fun of Montreal trolls, so easy on the reporting of me :). If I interrupt a convo, just send me a note and I will leave the thread.
    Peace man, its all a joke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players

CLASSY

GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bruins aren't losing game 6 so I guess you'll have to rent "The Running Man" instead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

This is what sore losers and violent people do. This is the city that stood up and cheered "Beat LA, Beat LA" when it was obvious the Sixers were going to beat the Celtics in game 7 of the 1982 EC Finals. This is the city that gave Lou Pinella and Don Mattingly standing ovations their last games. This isn't Philly. Come on!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

jay what would u do clap for the nucks?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

your posts get more idiotic. Maybe you should take a break, because from what I can gather, if the Bruins lose, you'll be so upset you want to ambush the Canucks and fire Claude. Nice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players:
    [QUOTE]This is what sore losers and violent people do. This is the city that stood up and cheered "Beat LA, Beat LA" when it was obvious the Sixers were going to beat the Celtics in game 7 of the 1982 EC Finals. This is the city that gave Lou Pinella and Don Mattingly standing ovations their last games. This isn't Philly. Come on!
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

Truly, words from the high road, where everyone else claims to be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

What things should be thrown at the Nuckers?

Beer?
    Rotten eggs?
    The green men?

Our dignity?
    I'd rather take mine home.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smokey43210. Show Smokey43210's posts

And you wonder why they call some Bruin's fans Goons ???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Yea, that would help improve people's perception of our city.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players:
    [QUOTE]And you wonder why they call some Bruin's fans Goons ???
    Posted by Smokey43210[/QUOTE]

Really profound stuff there.
    Every team in the NHL has fans who could be called Goons.
    Tool up guy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I would hope they show class, cheer their Bruins and then politely clap for Vancouver. 
    BUT, I am not thinking that anyway.  This team will force a game 7.  Write that down, take it to the bank.  We are playing in a game 7 for the cup. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Outside of hats for three, throwing stuff on the ice is never acceptable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

hubby wants to know what time is the last game oops sorry i mean what time is the game tomorrow? sorry for the mistake

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Ummmmmm.........no.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

In Response to IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players:
    [QUOTE]I am serious  this nucks team is the cheapest team I have ever seen and thats saying alot with some of the Habs teams I have seen. I hope the fans throw things at the nucks if they are skating around with the cup in boston. 2 wrongs don't make a right but for the bitting, cheapshots, and flopping I hope the Fans at the garden show what we and the rest of the NHL thinks of the nucks if they win it.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Agree, we're already classless why not?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players:
    [QUOTE]I am serious  this nucks team is the cheapest team I have ever seen and thats saying alot with some of the Habs teams I have seen. I hope the fans throw things at the nucks if they are skating around with the cup in boston. 2 wrongs don't make a right but for the bitting, cheapshots, and flopping I hope the Fans at the garden show what we and the rest of the NHL thinks of the nucks if they win it.

luc kid what's going on here. since the bruins lost the first 2 of this series your posts have gotten more and more absurd. don't take this the wrong way but i read your stuff and other people do too but within the last week i have really had to check weather or not lucicmilan17 wrote the last post i read or lucaooo and that is scary.
    what is throwing stuff at the winners of the Stanley cup going to do but bring Boston down to there level. i will fully admit vancouver's antics are unbearable but its not why the are leading this series and not why they may win Monday. Vancouver is winning this series for one reason and one reason only-homeice! i know people try to downplay homeice in the Stanley cup play-offs but if you are a great home team(Vancouver was all year including play-offs) then it translates into wins when it counts. if the bruins had homeice i believe they would have the lead in the series too.
    if Vancouver wins tomorrow night they would have earned it and as much as the burrows,torres and lapierre's of Vancouver drive everyone nuts i hope no-one throws anything at them cause its just an act being a sore loser.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I've been unsure what to make of your ranting's this post season, but you just tipped the scales.  It's official, you are disturbed.  Only a lunatic would suggest something like that.  Seek counselling.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I am not saying the fans should take violence on cannuck fans or the fans should riot outside. I see no problem with with them throwin things on the ice during the cup ceromony if nothing else would be a good way for the bruins fans in attendance to show the NHL they are a joke to allow the bitting and diving of the nucks.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : Agree, we're already classless why not?
    Posted by Beantown28[/QUOTE]

Heck, if it happened here at the Balls Centre they would've already set off the hydrogen bomb concealed in the basement for just such an occurence.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]I am not saying the fans should take violence on cannuck fans or the fans should riot outside. I see no problem with with them throwin things on the ice during the cup ceromony if nothing else would be a good way for the bruins fans in attendance to show the NHL they are a joke to allow the bitting and diving of the nucks.

No, it would be a good way to show Bruins fans are poor sports, sore losers, classless, and immature. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : Heck, if it happened here at the Balls Centre they would've already set off the hydrogen bomb concealed in the basement for just such an occurence.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE] I want to apologize to you dear habs fans for what we did to one of your fellow fan here at the Garden it was really classless to beat him with our shoes  the poor guy had to smell our stinking feet  but don't worry we were arrested and we went back to our mommy's basement.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

LUCIC - No one is doubting your passion for the Bruins but this is out of order, man.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

TT see nothing. Monday, Rask must play.  In Finland he was at his best with players in front of him. Better positioning