IGINLA GOING TO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: IGINLA GOING TO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Focking sickening! Wow!

Probably the non-conditional 1st rounder that did it. The two prospects are two collegians and not even in the Pens org top 5.

Wow....Jokinen is not looking so bad right now is he? Remember what I said about execution of a plan? Not good enough to have a scheme but you need to pull it off as well. This is what Shero does well.

There's still a week for PC to make some deals. All is not lost. I'm going to bed right now though before any more bad news comes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Anyone now is just crumbs from the plate.  Iggy was the right fit.  This is horse manure.  Jokkinen? He's a discount iginla and has played his best years 6 seasons ago.

I was referring to Jussi who was on waivers just yesterday. Scored 30 goals not 2 seasons ago.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I hate waking up in the middle of the night. Seems like Im always groggy the next day even if I manage to fall back asleep.  However, when I woke up, about 30 minutes ago, I thought...

...you know, Ill see if that Iginla trade was finalized.

UGH

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Hosed by Feaster, Iggy and the sports news. I will never trust these ever again. PC better wake up and stop lossing the Bruins needs to help this team. He may have just cost the Bruins a cup. I only hope the Pens start to lose and get beat in the 1st rd of the playoffs.The Bruins can still have a chance if PC gets us some help.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

It doesn't matter what he does there is only scraps left. Just waited and waited and Pittsburgh swopes in. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

It doesn't matter what he does there is only scraps left. Just waited and waited and Pittsburgh swopes in. 

That's not true.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

I hate waking up in the middle of the night. Seems like Im always groggy the next day even if I manage to fall back asleep.  However, when I woke up, about 30 minutes ago, I thought...

...you know, Ill see if that Iginla trade was finalized.

UGH

Kinda the same for me, I woke up and came downstairs expecting something like Christmas morning.  Given the last minute issues, I thought they were adding more to the deal.  I'm still in shock.