Iginla?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mglsmrso. Show mglsmrso's posts

Iginla?

ESPN is showing a rumor of Iginla coming to the B's.  At $7 million per year for 2 more years, turning 34 on 1 July, I'd say leave him in Calgary.  I'd rather see the B's make a serious push for Richards if they could get him.  I think a good cheap option for them would be Arnott from NJ.  UFA at the end of the year, can be had cheap, provide leadership.  Go for a D that can move the puck.  Liles from Colorado may be the best option.  I'd hate to see what Burke would want for Kaberle.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Iginla?

The flames wont trade him now because there playing well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

where exactly on ESPN did you see this or did you have to list some sort of site to try and back up your non sense

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

link?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

With the Flames latest surge to a playoff position both TSN & Sportsnet here in Ontario Canada say the Flames will not move him. They are playing amazing hockey right now. Hopefully, we cool them off next Wednesday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

Iginla to Boston would be a fantastic move for this team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Iginla in Boston would be Awesone believe me  ...this will confirm my prediction for the Stanly Cup ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

a superstar on the tailend of his career(34 yo)? i hope they don't sell the farm to get him. how many more productive years does he have left? 2 maybe 3? a younger player to a long term contract- better option in my opinion. BUT if the b's can get the right deal done (2-4 years), w/o losing all of their picks-its worth considering. he would look great with a spoked B on his chest!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

adk,

Iggy has been the model of consistancy and is a true leader.  He is exactly the type we need.  If we are worried about him in 3 yrs shouldnt we also worry about our own Captain. 

I wouldnt throw the Leafs pick at him and I don't think we have enough to send their way in terms of players.  I mean rumors of Schenn from LA ++.  We simply don't have that unless we include Lucic.  Maybe they would take Horton and a a few picks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Iginla?:
    [QUOTE]adk, Iggy has been the model of consistancy and is a true leader.  He is exactly the type we need.  If we are worried about him in 3 yrs shouldnt we also worry about our own Captain.  I wouldnt throw the Leafs pick at him and I don't think we have enough to send their way in terms of players.  I mean rumors of Schenn from LA ++.  We simply don't have that unless we include Lucic.  Maybe they would take Horton and a a few picks.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    You constantly include Lucic in these trade proposals.He'd be as close to untouchable(from PC's standpoint)as Boston has.He's young,rugged,and the top goal-scorer.I'm not saying PC wouldn't trade him but it's highly unlikely he makes any move that would send Lucic the other way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

iginla's contract is too big for the player he is today. pc probably realizes this, so we won't see him with the b's anytime soon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez,

What I am trying to get across is that Iggy has been the face of a franchise for yrs and took that team to a cup run.  He also scores 30 goals a year, is a leader on the team and in the community.  So when I include Lucic's name it is a huge compliment.  Also means it aint happening.  Look what Fisher and Versteeg just got traded for.  Tell me they wouldnt ask for A LOT for a superstar.  And no he doesnt have the same superstar playing ability. But he has a superstar name and still is very very productive. 

Any clearer?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

If it's hockey related it is NOT on ESPN.
    The only way they would cover hockey is if Lebron James or Brett Favre picked up a hockey stick.

Thank God for NHL On The Fly

Bye Bye ESPN