ignore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

ignore

accidentally started a game day thread same time as dog.

now get over it already.  geez.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: ignore

shupe

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Badhab?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: ignore:
    [QUOTE]Badhab?
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    I'm not sure how this thread differs from those made by CactusTony. Why did I click on it again?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My front yard is already starting to be covered in leaves.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]My front yard is already starting to be covered in leaves.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Are you going with a blower or a rake?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Panama's is a nice place to visit. Let me know if any of you will visit one day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to ignore:
    [QUOTE]accidentally started a game day thread same time as dog. now get over it already.  geez.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    Sorry. I thought it was another one of your jokes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to ignore:[QUOTE]accidentally started a game day thread same time as dog. now get over it already.  geez. Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Yah I saw the original title right after I started mine. The threads had to go up at the exact same time but more posters jumped on mine.

You get the next one unless someone else beats you to it...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ignore : Are you going with a blower or a rake?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

The blower will work fine this time of year.  After they really fall, I'm going to have to use the darn rake, however.

And there is now a chimpmunk living in my chiminea (sp?).  Do I oust him and use it, or declare it someone's home and burn stuff elsehwere?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

chimney

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]chimney
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

I think he means one of these, chiminea.  No idea why anyone would have one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ignore : I think he means one of these, chiminea.  No idea why anyone would have one.

Yes.  It's easier to burn stuff, and you can have a controlled fire on a deck for chilly nights outside.

Unless a Disney character moves in. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ignore : Yes.  It's easier to burn stuff, and you can have a controlled fire on a deck for chilly nights outside. Unless a Disney character moves in. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Just start messing around with it a little, they'll move out and find a new home in a second.  I used to heat my house with firewood and had at least 8 9 cords of wood all the time and I would find nests all the time.  Don't know if it was chip, dale or mickey, but I never found dead homeless ones.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ignore : Just start messing around with it a little, they'll move out and find a new home in a second.  I used to heat my house with firewood and had at least 8 9 cords of wood all the time and I would find nests all the time.  Don't know if it was chip, dale or mickey, but I never found dead homeless ones.

I grew up in the woods of Manitoba in a wood heated  cabin. One of the most exhausting days of my life was Boxing Day 1994. I was home alone and a chipmunk took a ride into my house on one of the logs I brought into the house for the stove. It took me 9 hours to get the damn thing outside again. At one point, after giving up, I looked up and it was sittng in the nut bowl eating hazelnuts, just mocking me. A loooooong day.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

word of advice for NAS and red, don't chase the little buggers, let them come to you. bait a have-a heart trap, and relocate them to a cozy spot in the woods! or add them to your stew! come on, who's never had squirrel and rabbit stew? it's tasty. no joke 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Hey NAS i have 2 lg. trees in my back yard an oak and maple tree. Definitely a lg. fan rake but when I do plan on raking, it rains the night before and the leaves are even heavier. For added extra work the oak tree is close enough in the neighbour's yard that 50% of the leaves fall on top of the pool cover. The leaves can fall but the Bruins will not.

Go Bruins

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]word of advice for NAS and red, don't chase the little buggers, let them come to you. bait a have-a heart trap, and relocate them to a cozy spot in the woods! or add them to your stew! come on, who's never had squirrel and rabbit stew? it's tasty. no joke 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

We're having a chipmunk epidemic here in MA.  Lots of people complaining about a population boom of chipmunks.  I've never seen so many in my yard (Sudbury) and I've heard complaints from Ashland, Northborough, Reading, Westborough and Wakefield.

I don't mind them, hopefully they're taking over from the deer mice.  That's a never ending war for me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ignore : We're having a chipmunk epidemic here in MA.  Lots of people complaining about a population boom of chipmunks.  I've never seen so many in my yard (Sudbury) and I've heard complaints from Ashland, Northborough, Reading, Westborough and Wakefield. I don't mind them, hopefully they're taking over from the deer mice.  That's a never ending war for me.

Feral cat colony problem here. Dummies are feeding them . I have never shoveled as much cat crap off my yard ever . But they take care of the mice. I've scooped up 5 dead mice this summer.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

My nephew really enjoyed the latest chipmunk movie.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

re: chipmunks, mice and cats.

Debating a chipmunk, mouse, feral cat or one of my wife's cats would be far more productive than any exhchange with Kanes, Cactus or Communist.

When you pass one of those homeless street people who's muttering absolute gibberish do you stop and argue with them?

No.  You keep on walking or maybe if you are one of those very rare people you'll see that they get the help they need.  Or if you're of another type of person you'll beat them up.  But any of these people realize that arguing with the street people will not achieve any result.  Other than wasting your time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

'Round here, it's rabbits.  Everywhere. 

I figure they keep the eagle population well fed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

49, have you been out to the Richmond Automall?  They're everywhere, like some sort of bunny bomb went off. If I was a hawk, I know where I'd be hanging out.