Im backkkkkkkkkkkk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Im backkkkkkkkkkkk

Just wanted to let everyone know I am back, missing and enjoying some really good reads here, always entertaining and informal.

Ive enjoyed watching  all of the games so far and really hard to form an opinion as yet as to what the Bs need other than depth with the way injuries seem to be piling up so quickly.

Cheers to all the good hockey fans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Im backkkkkkkkkkkk

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Just wanted to let everyone know I am back, missing and enjoying some really good reads here, always entertaining and informal.

Ive enjoyed watching  all of the games so far and really hard to form an opinion as yet as to what the Bs need other than depth with the way injuries seem to be piling up so quickly.

Welcome back !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Good to hear from you Wally !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I'm still in Bruin wilderness land.  The one game that was on tv last Sat against the Leafs, and I had to miss most of it...Glad to see you back Wally and read some of your insights.