Im quoting Brad Marchand...In other words, please cheer loudly at different times.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

Im quoting Brad Marchand...In other words, please cheer loudly at different times.

....I was mentioning how fans can make it tough on an opposing team, but they can really help the home team more than they may realize. In that double-overtime game, it is difficult because your body is so tired and you're starting to cramp up. That little momentum the crowd can give is the extra bit we need to keep pushing on. Fans can give us different momentum swings at different times, and that's enough to carry us to a victory. We're lucky to have the crowd that we do and the fan support around the city. We need you guys to keep going.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Im quoting Brad Marchand...In other words, please cheer loudly at different times.

The booming "Let's go Bruins" is so awesome to hear on TV.  I can't imagine it inside the rink.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

Re: Im quoting Brad Marchand...In other words, please cheer loudly at different times.

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The booming "Let's go Bruins" is so awesome to hear on TV.  I can't imagine it inside the rink.

I agree

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

NAS, it was awesome, along with "We Want The Cup" which was shouted multiple times during game 4.

The roar of the crowd after the McQuaid (Iginla) goal and during the last minute was deafening and truly awesome.

One thing about being there that was not realized by many in the arena was how close Malkin came to scoring the tying goal in the final minute...from the point of view of section 10, you could not see Chara blocking that shot, or crosschecking Krejci after he got up and play continued.

It was quite the experience.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Chara cross-checking Krejci was INCREDIBLE! - Everyone, OUT! - The best defenceman in the world today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CougarLover16. Show CougarLover16's posts

It was really loud the other night, reminded me of the last 3 mins of GM 7 2011 ECF vs Tampa. Love watching the gm's it's like that.