I'm really not upset about Seguin being traded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

I'm really not upset about Seguin being traded

I keep thinking I should be, and on some levels it makes sense to be upset. High-end, young talent just left the building, but I am not. Maybe after 3 years of expecting a real break out, and it not happening, I'm, as BookBoy would say, 'meh'.

I really like Eriksson too, so that softens the blow. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthomas43. Show mthomas43's posts

Re: I'm really not upset about Seguin being traded

Moral to the story:  Make a lot of money and disapear during the playoffs will punch your ticket out of town.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I don't think it fair to say he disappeared. He worked hard. Was most likely in the top 3 for shots on of all the players, but was snake bitten. It happens. I would quailify your "disappear" if he just went up and down his wing. I didn't see that. I saw a hockey player work his but off. But yes, no results.

I too don't mind getting Ericksson in this trade. I wish Seguin all the success and even more for Ericksson...Go Bruins

Again...trust PC...I don't think we are done yet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthomas43. Show mthomas43's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

I don't think it fair to say he disappeared. He worked hard. Was most likely in the top 3 for shots on of all the players, but was snake bitten. It happens. I would quailify your "disappear" if he just went up and down his wing. I didn't see that. I saw a hockey player work his but off. But yes, no results.

I too don't mind getting Ericksson in this trade. I wish Seguin all the success and even more for Ericksson...Go Bruins

3 goals in 40 playoff games = disapeared by my definition

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Kept hearing through the hole play offs that he was snake bitten,I thought most of his shots were right at the goalie,and they were always fly buy chances,never stuck around looking for rebounds,Don't Know what to make of Seguin anymore,I thought he was going to be a real star player,not sure anymore,I think a lot of people are upset with trade because,Erickson is almost 28,if he was 22 or 23,don't think there would be such an issue.