I'm so confused as to what they're doing with Hamilton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: I'm so confused as to what they're doing with Hamilton

REDDDDENNNNN! Nice call Shupe!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

OK, Rask settle down & stop dropping so soon. The book is out on you. High glove as you're dropping & stay upright instead of falling on your belly. JVR is going to be doing this all series. Tuukka???....Are you listening...I don't care if you're playing a play-off game! Listen to me dammit!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

DAMMIT!! I was posting in the wrong thread!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

I imagine we'll see Dougie, when Ference gets his one game suspension.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Don't overlook Bartkowski. Hamilton does have all the tools, but he is still a rookie in experience and size. He has a superb future, but let him learn and watch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Hamilton's next in the depth chart. He just is. He brings more and Claude can afford it now - Ference's suspension gives Claude the 'out' (not that he's gonna need one, Hamilton would not have looked even remotely out of place last night)

Hamilton needs the Playoff experience and there's only one way for him to get it.