Interesting Article

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Interesting Article

http://hockeyjournal.com/blog/blackGold/It-s_no_wonder_2013_feels_a_lot_like_2011_for_Bruins_fans 

Thought you guys might find this interesting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Interesting Article

Great article! Someone did their homework.

Unfortunately the article shows how Krecji has declined. Only 21 playoff goals in 2013 compared to 23 in 2011. Maybe he should sit and bring in one of the P-Bruins. I say sit Krecji for Caron if the B's are to have any hope.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:

Unfortunately the article shows how Krecji has declined. Only 21 playoff goals in 2013 compared to 23 in 2011. Maybe he should sit and bring in one of the P-Bruins. I say sit Krecji for Caron if the B's are to have any hope.

Ya they'll never win if he doesn't ratchet it up! I think the 23 points was after the final though while the 21 is going into the final.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Facing Jennings Trophy winners with first names that start with "C" and "R" in Stanley Cup Final

Now that's just weird!

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

[QUOTE]

Ya they'll never win if he doesn't ratchet it up! I think the 23 points was after the final though while the 21 is going into the final.

[/QUOTE]

He still looks tired and disinterested. I'd still sit him. ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Obviously Krejci is underperforming, the question is who replaces him?  Soderberg? Or Trent Whitfield?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Two Way All Day Trent of course!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Does anyone miss Hamill?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Does anyone miss Hamill?

Right now? DEFINITELY!
    He is a stud, two-way center who could EASILY fill inKrejci's spot since Krejci apparently DOESNT WANT TO PLAY HUGE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Someday Hamil, Whitefield, and Colborne will all get to play on a line together, and I will be very very happy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

How long before someone mistakes our kidding for real opinions?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

if only RWTK were here...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

How long before someone mistakes our kidding for real opinions?

I have no idea what you're talking about. Hamill is destined to be a star, he was picked before Logan Couture.