Is everyone alright?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Is everyone alright?

Seriously, those of you in Boston, if you have an opportunity over the course of the day, please check in.

Thoughts go out to all of you and your friends and family.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Re: Is everyone alright?

In response to red75's comment:

Seriously, those of you in Boston, if you have an opportunity over the course of the day, please check in.

Thoughts go out to all of you and your friends and family.

Horrible news!  I share this deep concern for my fellow fans and families. If there is a game tonight and I doubt it will be played, stay home and watch. The best of luck to all of you! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Thanks Red.  So far so good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

checking in. just heard a report that the game has been postponed. correct decision, although i must admit that a couple hours of good hockey might have taken my mind of things. still. right decision

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Hockey in Boston definitely taking a backseat today.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and entire city.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

checking in. just heard a report that the game has been postponed. correct decision, although i must admit that a couple hours of good hockey might have taken my mind of things. still. right decision

Yah.  wish it was an away game tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

They are saying  a 3rd bomb went off at JFK library.  I would not be surprised if this city is in lockdown for days to come until all precautions are taken.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Game will probably be cancelled

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

They are saying  a 3rd bomb went off at JFK library.  I would not be surprised if this city is in lockdown for days to come until all precautions are taken.

They're now saying it was an unrelated electrical explosion in the mechanical room. Lots of conflicting reports - emblematic of a developping story.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Yes red I just heard that it was electrical

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/boston-marathon-bruins-postpone-game-vs-senators-explosions-205723249--nhl.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

I live in a city where we experienced something like this two years ago. Its strange when it happens so close to home. Take care of everybody, my thoughts are with Boston today. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Logan has terminated departures

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

As people celebrate the triumph of human endurance and spirit, some insane madman has to tear it all down. Sad.

My thoughts and best wishes are with all of you in Boston. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Game will probably be cancelled

There you go ....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Sad sad and my thoughts prayers and godspeed to the vitims.

I have the utmost respect for our neighbors and god do i feel sick, again from seeing this, again.

I have no sympathy for those or individually caused this.

God i pray for Boston.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I went through there on the T after the Sox game today...probably about 15 mins before it happened.

Terrifying. And disgusting. Prayers for everyone injured in this despicable act of cowardice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

My thoughts and prayers are with all Mararthon athletes, fans and families in Boston. Horrible news.

Absolutley the right call to postpone the game tonight!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

We're with you all down there in spirit. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to LordByron77's comment:

My thoughts and prayers are with all Mararthon athletes, fans and families in Boston. Horrible news.

Absolutley the right call to postpone the game tonight!

Agreed LB.  These are not the conditions to do anything but try and stay as safe as possible. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Fine here. Sick people out there. 

Changed one of the great days in Boston forever. 

I don't want the terrorist's name, I don't want to know why they did it. I just want swift justice.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Just sad, always one of my favorite days of the year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

I was away in Mexico for a week and missed 5 Bruins games.I was looking forward to this game.

However they made the right decision to postponed the game.

Thoughts and prayers for all you Bostonians.. May the culprits be found and may they suffer the same fate as the innocent victims..