Is Marchand hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Is Marchand hurt?

When brassard asked him to throw down I thought I lip read I can't. Is there something ailing him? Is just playoff hockey wearing him down?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Is Marchand hurt?

I thought he looked pretty good tonight.  Were you watching a replay of one of the Leafs games?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Marchand seems to have mostly recovered from his mid-season injury that really slowed down his game. He was under orders to stay out of the box from Claude, and then he gets wacked in the chest by that errant clearing puck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Marchand isnt a fighter.  And hes needed on the ice.  His role has never been to fight.  Its been to be a pest and drive other teams crazy enough where they drop their gloves.   I hope hes really just getting ready for pitt.  Crosby et al will be a very good matchup.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Doesn't make sense for Marchand to fight a staged fight. That's what Thornton is for.

Marchand will drop him in the heat of the moment but Broussard for Marchand seems like a bad trade to me.

He's a small small guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I thought he looked pretty good tonight.  Were you watching a replay of one of the Leafs games?

Looked pretty good yep, refusing to chuck knuckles with Derrick Brassard?? Not so good.

I accept Marchand hurts teams in other ways, but it frustrating to watch him not play Bruins hockey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to soups-7's comment:

Looked pretty good yep, refusing to chuck knuckles with Derrick Brassard?? Not so good.

I accept Marchand hurts teams in other ways, but it frustrating to watch him not play Bruins hockey.

Yeah, I agree.  What the B's need is a top who never fights to get into with a cement head in the playoffs.

Very embarrassing.  I'm concerned with his heart.  Maybe he's just not that into it anymore.  I heard his family has a lot of money, anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Yeah, I agree.  What the B's need is a top who never fights to get into with a cement head in the playoffs.

Very embarrassing.  I'm concerned with his heart.  Maybe he's just not that into it anymore.  I heard his family has a lot of money, anyway.

Yeah, they're loaded, i can understand his disinterest.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

[QUOTE]

His Family owns a construction company in NS, the family lives on the first tee box at Glen Arbor golf course. A little Joe Colborne family money situation.

http://www.ramar.ca/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

I will take his talent finishing off cross ice passes though all day, it isn't his job to fight. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Heres why. Bruins ordered not to fight

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/bruins-fourth-line-ordered-not-fight

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I will take his talent finishing off cross ice passes though all day, it isn't his job to fight. 

You say that it isn't his job to fight, but you say it's not so good that he didn't fight stupid Brassard.

Anything else, Sybil?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Should have been a penalty against Brassard. If it was anyone else besides Marchand a penalty against NYR would have been called. Good decision.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

You say that it isn't his job to fight, but you say it's not so good that he didn't fight stupid Brassard.

Anything else, Sybil?

Looks like he forgot which account he was using.  Honest mistake I guess!!