Its all over!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Its all over!

The boys gave up before the drop of the puck!

No disipline, stupid plays!

2 more games until the end of the PC and CJ era, maybe Neely too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Its all over!

Beating themselves against a lousy team...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Its all over!:
    [QUOTE]Beating themselves against a lousy team...
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]
    True that they are beating themselves, however, it's not as if the Bruins are a real good team themselves...not even close

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Son of a b*tch!
    At the minute this isn't even close.
    Julien, pack your bags. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

That's the one good thing from this. If they lose in the first round Julien is gone and hopefully Chiarelli. I'm tired of seeing 3rd and 4th liners passing for scorers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I haven't muttered a word about Claude during his years here but I am getting tired of that dumb look that is always on his face. Maybe it's the Johnnie Walker + Anger.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Why no goalie change!  I hope we will see rask in next at the start of the 2nd and for the rest of the playoffs!  No goalie change... no timeout... no more coaching for Claude Julien!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Disgusting embarrassment of a team. Horrible coach (so glad Seguin isn't in there to mess things up....I mean, why would you want to take away minutes from brilliant players like Thornton and Paille?)

Get ready for the pollyannas and never-a-bad-word-about-theBruins glee club to come along and tell us we're not "real fans." Oh, and that it'll all be better once Chara's back in the line-up.

Series over. Chalk up another donut on the Stanley Cup-less streak of futility.

I've seen more grace, brains and coordination from the 3 Stooges than from this bunch of pathetic tankers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Awful defensive turnovers... so many disappointing starts for this team but I can't remember any one of them being this bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Disgusting embarrassment of a team. Horrible coach (so glad Seguin isn't in there to mess things up....I mean, why would you want to take away minutes from brilliant players like Thornton and Paille?) Get ready for the pollyannas and never-a-bad-word-about-theBruins glee club to come along and tell us we're not "real fans." Oh, and that it'll all be better once Chara's back in the line-up. Series over. Chalk up another donut on the Stanley Cup-less streak of futility. I've seen more grace, brains and coordination from the 3 Stooges than from this bunch of pathetic tankers.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]
    Thornton made a great play that saved a goal. I will give him that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

YES IT IS! 
    After playing game 1 like we did, this is how we answer???? 
    Fat Lady is singing LOUD!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

Habs on the way to a 7-0 win in this 2sd game.
    2-0 lead in this serie
    Bye Bye Bruins
    Bye Bye CJ

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

If Julien was fired this very minute then there's a chance this series could go to 7 games. Do it now!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Bruins are coming to life. This one isn't over just yet........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Great defense tonight....what happen to the better team 5-5...defense is softer then a baby's bum....I sure miss marky stuart! At least I can shave this itchy beard sooner then later!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Disgusting is the hard work... Utter domination of a game then they go and take stupid penalties or a bad give away and the habs capitalize every time. I never was a Wheeler fan but by the Gods is Kaberle awful or what?? It wouldn't be so bad if Thomas bailed them out every now and then... You can't keep giving those 20 ft rebounds over and over again...

I saw quote on this on this board but I don't remember who it was from, however I believe it applies yet again: "Choking... It's called Bruins". Only silver linig is Julien is surely GONE after this but it's a small consolation. I feel this group has passed it's time. You have a couple years window with a group of guys and then it's too late. The last 3 years were our chances, after a 1st round exit this group of players will probably have enough playoff scars to prevent them from ever going far into the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

That's it Claude, play Thornton, Campbell and Paille in there down 2 goals in the 3rd...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]That's it Claude, play Thornton, Campbell and Paille in there down 2 goals in the 3rd...
    Posted by BigPapaBear72[/QUOTE]

Hey who better to be out there when you need two goals in the last 12 minutes than your three least offensively skilled forwards?

Claude is so stubborn and clueless

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

we need to go with a youth movement and add a sniper..

bye ryder, paille and kelly

hello spooner, knight, and an unknown stud?
    who will be the stud forward is the question

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

..and they trade Mark  F Stuart.
    toughest dman we have

dumbasses

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

[QUOTE]..and they trade Mark  F Stuart. toughest dman we have dumbasses
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]
    I mean I liked Stuey as much as the next guy but he was on the Doctor's table a little too much for my liking (then again, you could say the same for Ference).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

was anyone expecting a different result against the Habs...we just are mentally beaten by them even as fans nevermind the Bruins organization....just that the Habs fans and players have greater expectations...and we Bruins fans buy into it ALL the time...quit feeling sorry for ourselves and just expect to choke against the Habs...we are doing it yet again...time to focus on the Sox...oooops ...sorry...bad call there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Really Claude??? 4th line with 2:30 ledt in 3rd down by 2 goals?????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Heads up boy's, it ain't over till it's over.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

2:15 left, one of the very last shifts we're going to get in this game, still down two and Claude puts the 4th line out there

He is an incredibly STUPID human being!!!!