It's official -- Thomas vs Rask

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

It's official -- Thomas vs Rask

Should be fun ..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: It's official -- Thomas vs Rask

Personally I think it is time to give Johnson a start,nothing against Rask.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Personally I think it is time to give Johnson a start,nothing against Rask.

[/QUOTE]

I think you'll see Johnson on the back to backs, possibly next Wed. against the Sabres ~ just a guess though .....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can't imagine they'd bother Rask against such a sad sack team.  Seriously, Scott Gomez is the first line center.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Sweet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jaymiller's comment:[QUOTE] Personally I think it is time to give Johnson a start,nothing against Rask. [/QUOTE]

I think you'll see Johnson on the back to backs, possibly next Wed. against the Sabres ~ just a guess though .....[/QUOTE]

That makes sense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't imagine they'd bother Rask against such a sad sack team.  Seriously, Scott Gomez is the first line center.

[/QUOTE]

NAS, even over Matthias? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I'm sorry. I just can't let it go. What sort of sad sack franchise has to advertise to the OPPOSING team's fans to please come because we'll show a baseball game everywhere so they don't miss anything. Absolutely the worst. AHL teams don't pander this much.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That is most definitely minor league.

Everyone will be up in the beer pavillion's for Pete's Sake LoL

That is hilarious!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That is most definitely minor league.

Everyone will be up in the beer pavillion's for Pete's Sake LoL

That is hilarious!

[/QUOTE]

Considering beer probably cost more than seats it may actually be a shrewed move to direct customers there.....:)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

you do know hockey is a business, right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you do know hockey is a business, right?

[/QUOTE]

Hockey is a sport. The NHL, and all it's teams individually, are businesses.

If the Florida Panthers weren't a huge failure as a business, they wouldn't have to resort to such desperate measures. We understand that pointing the finger and laughing appears to be short-sighted, but believe me...everyone knows what this is a result of.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We understand that pointing the finger and laughing appears to be short-sighted, but believe me...everyone knows what this is a result of.

[/QUOTE]

Poor GM work for 15 years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NAS, even over Matthias? 

[/QUOTE]

Matthias started the season on the fourth line.  He's on the third now.  No idea what Dineen is thinking on that one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sorry. I just can't let it go. What sort of sad sack franchise has to advertise to the OPPOSING team's fans to please come because we'll show a baseball game everywhere so they don't miss anything. Absolutely the worst. AHL teams don't pander this much.

[/QUOTE]

Goal:  Get as many paying customers as possible.

Benefit:  People who may have skipped the game to watch the ALCS may now come.

Loss:  None.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:[QUOTE]

you do know hockey is a business, right? [/QUOTE]

Hockey is a sport. The NHL, and all it's teams individually, are businesses.

If the Florida Panthers weren't a huge failure as a business, they wouldn't have to resort to such desperate measures. We understand that pointing the finger and laughing appears to be short-sighted, but believe me...everyone knows what this is a result of. [/QUOTE]

Becuase barking at the moon, saying yee haw while firing their shotguns off for nothing and wrestling Alligators is more fun LoL

Kidding I love visiting my cousins down in FLA...my shuffleboard game is so much better now too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Del Boca Vista baby.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Does anyone know for sure if Rask is starting?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Timmy/Tuukka best freinds off the ice.............. you can make an argument for Timmy being one of the best Bruins to ever wear the Bruin jersey. and make no mistake about it, Timmy's freinship with Tuukka played a part in his decision to leave the Bruins and take a year off knowing it was Tuukka's time and what was best for the Bruins and his good freind Tuuka Rask............

He's still an MVP for the Bruins for doing that in my humble opinion.........

GO TIMMY...........YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A BRUIN 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Timmy/Tuukka best freinds off the ice.............. you can make an argument for Timmy being one of the best Bruins to ever wear the Bruin jersey. and make no mistake about it, Timmy's freinship with Tuukka played a part in his decision to leave the Bruins and take a year off knowing it was Tuukka's time and what was best for the Bruins and his good freind Tuuka Rask............

[/QUOTE]

www.all-lies.com

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NAS, even over Matthias? 

[/QUOTE]

Matthias started the season on the fourth line.  He's on the third now.  No idea what Dineen is thinking on that one.

[/QUOTE]

That is surprising considering how impressive he was in the few times I saw him play last year.  He was a one-man gang here in Toronto against the Leafs last March (I think). He was skating, hitting, deking and scoring.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would argue this thought never entered his mind once when deciding to leave. Tim Thomas leaving was all about Tim Thomas.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would argue this thought never entered his mind once when deciding to leave. Tim Thomas leaving was all about Tim Thomas.

[/QUOTE]

And you'd be wrong..........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That would be quite the magnanimous gesture.  So it had less to do with him wanting to devote more time to friends, family and faith as he said?