1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: It's official -- Thomas vs Rask

In response to riptide757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Timmy/Tuukka best freinds off the ice.............. you can make an argument for Timmy being one of the best Bruins to ever wear the Bruin jersey. and make no mistake about it, Timmy's freinship with Tuukka played a part in his decision to leave the Bruins and take a year off knowing it was Tuukka's time and what was best for the Bruins and his good freind Tuuka Rask............

He's still an MVP for the Bruins for doing that in my humble opinion.........

GO TIMMY...........YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A BRUIN 

[/QUOTE]

I would argue this thought never entered his mind once when deciding to leave. Tim Thomas leaving was all about Tim Thomas.

[/QUOTE]

And you'd be wrong..........

[/QUOTE]

Congrats.  You're the latest to make it to my ignore list.

You've done so by saying something outrageous and without proof and defies common sense.

Timmy could easily have demanded a trade instead of sitting out and the Bruins then could have gotten a player for him instead of getting nothing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Timmy/Tuukka best freinds off the ice.............. you can make an argument for Timmy being one of the best Bruins to ever wear the Bruin jersey. and make no mistake about it, Timmy's freinship with Tuukka played a part in his decision to leave the Bruins and take a year off knowing it was Tuukka's time and what was best for the Bruins and his good freind Tuuka Rask............

[/QUOTE]

That would be quite the magnanimous gesture.  So it had less to do with him wanting to devote more time to friends, family and faith as he said?

[/QUOTE]

like the post says it was just one PART of a bunch of factors. Timmy's main factor was he beef with Bruins onerwship. he was pretty sure he was out of there and Tuukka waiting in the wings made it an easier decision because of their freinship.........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I would argue this thought never entered his mind once when deciding to leave. Tim Thomas leaving was all about Tim Thomas.

And you'd be wrong..........

[/QUOTE]

Congrats.  You're the latest to make it to my ignore list.

You've done so by saying something outrageous and without proof and defies common sense.

Timmy could easily have demanded a trade instead of sitting out and the Bruins then could have gotten a player for him instead of getting nothing.

[/QUOTE]

No problem because there isn't much to ignore seeing that i don't spend my entire life here like you. 

Outrgeous with no proof? i beg to differ after listening to a Shawn Thorton interview on the D & C morning show confirming how tight they are and how often Timmy and Tuukka comunicate. in fact i recall Thorton saying Tuukka is the only Bruin that still talks to timmy on a regular basis SO STUFF IT!

The truth about taking a year off was Timmy sticking it to ownership! for leaking out his white house decision. ever ask yourself who made the decision to leak out Timmy's reasons for not wanting to visit the white house? don't you think the Bruins could've easily said Thomas had other obligations? ever ask yourself that? probably not...........

Know what your talking about before critciizing other posters