it's time to trade 18

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: it's time to trade 18

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Horton is the only player to score the GWG in 2 game 7's. One was in OT against the Habs. The other was the only goal in a 1-0 win against T-Bay. GWG's, what a useless stat eh ?

I remember Fred Lynn always leading whatever team he was in game winning RBIs. Players in all sports have a knack of being there when the team needs him the most. It is not a fluke or by accident that certain althletes are always there. GWG is and always will be a meaningful stat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

He scored the OT winner in game 5 vs the Habs, the OT winner in Gm 7 vs the Habs & the GWG in a 1-0 game which also is a game 7! So out of his 8 play-off goals...dickweed! He got 3 legit gwg....Kapish!!! Or, is that still a stupid stat as stupid as you just looked! You have the adasity to make comments on other people's behavior NAS, but I really think you need to take a hard look in the mirror there bud. Your knowledge & intelligence is dropping really fast as of late & your act is getting really old! 

And if I had a choice I'd much rather sound like stevegm than YOU any day of the week!!! 

I never suggested that he didn't get three game winning goals, Nite.  I remember each one of them.  I remember where I was when they happened!

As for the rest of it, once again, you're discussing me instead of the topic.  It's okay if you hate me.  You and your buttbuddy Dezaruchi can feel free to write all the stuff you want about me here.  Neither of you mean anything to my life and if you both died in a firey car crash tomorrow, my life would be exactly the same.

So, keep writing your junk about me.  I'll keep discussing hockey.

I don't hate you at all.....I just would like to beat you over the head with a hammer sometimes like all my buddies who act like a dick. However, you're the one who keeps on responding to my post with negative junk...You use stats to base your arguements, but yet when someone else does they mean squat. You're the one who says things like "what's purpose of this thread!" So, how do you think it's going to go? If you don't like the thread, shut your trap & move along! You can only sling so much mud until, until someone throws a rock back! Stop taking things so literial you big goof! You're still a favourite of mine, but if I feel you're acting like a tool then I'll let you know it! That's who I am. Now, go take some vagisil. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Like I said Legion, it was during the lockout that I grew tired of his act. Since then, he's been tasting his own medicine and acting like a bytch as a result. I may purposefully be many things but a hypocrite isn't one of them.

Missed that , got bored during the lockout and wasn't on as much.  Dez don't waste time with this so you can give more of your insight on hockey : )

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Like I said Legion, it was during the lockout that I grew tired of his act. Since then, he's been tasting his own medicine and acting like a bytch as a result. I may purposefully be many things but a hypocrite isn't one of them.

Missed that , got bored during the lockout and wasn't on as much.  Dez don't waste time with this so you can give more of your insight on hockey : )

I hear you Legion but it really takes me no time at all :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

And I've always called NAS out, but it never phased him & it's never supposed to. I just call him out whenever he's being a dick (which is more often lately), but all of a sudden he starts responding to my post with nothing but negative kief. So, I have no idea where, or why he started on me, but I got him upset enough that he couldn't care if Dez & I died in a car crash? I mean there's people I don't like, but I would care if they died, because they have people that I'm sure would care if something bad happened to them & Id feel bad for those people at least. Whatever...NAS is NAS & I haven't treated him any differently then I have in the past 3 yrs or more. I always told him he's like the buddy you go to bar with, then causes a bunch of kief with others & you feel the need to help him. Then you end up with more marks on your face than him & he started it all. Then you want to beat the p!ss outta him yourself. I take him for what he is, arrogance & all. I've stuck up for him & a lot of others on here when an outsider jumps on them. But, for some reason NAS doesn't see that & felt compelled to start in on me about anything I typed. So, I just did what I always did. Told him off. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I never understood how these things happen on a hockey forum. and I don't even need the ignore button LOL.   Let by-gones be by-gones ?

Anyway now I'm gulity of getting off hockey talk.

Legion, thanks for quoting my post so all can still see. The moderators decided to remove it. Probably due to my repeated references to lady parts and someone who acts like one.

The only way that post gets deleted is if someone reports it and that is weak!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

How would you know this ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

we need to hire you!  :-).  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I never understood how these things happen on a hockey forum. and I don't even need the ignore button LOL.   Let by-gones be by-gones ?

Legion, thanks for quoting my post so all can still see. The moderators decided to remove it. Probably due to my repeated references to lady parts and someone who acts like one.

He obviously kept on crying San because even more are removed now(BsL's too). Just a coincidence that Super Hypocrite showed up within 5 minutes of the deletions? I think not. That's going well beyond pathetic. Is there a word for that or just an acronym?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

And I've always called NAS out, but it never phased him & it's never supposed to. I just call him out whenever he's being a dick (which is more often lately), but all of a sudden he starts responding to my post with nothing but negative kief. So, I have no idea where, or why he started on me, but I got him upset enough that he couldn't care if Dez & I died in a car crash? I mean there's people I don't like, but I would care if they died, because they have people that I'm sure would care if something bad happened to them & Id feel bad for those people at least. Whatever...NAS is NAS & I haven't treated him any differently then I have in the past 3 yrs or more. I always told him he's like the buddy you go to bar with, then causes a bunch of kief with others & you feel the need to help him. Then you end up with more marks on your face than him & he started it all. Then you want to beat the p!ss outta him yourself. I take him for what he is, arrogance & all. I've stuck up for him & a lot of others on here when an outsider jumps on them. But, for some reason NAS doesn't see that & felt compelled to start in on me about anything I typed. So, I just did what I always did. Told him off. 

I believe he said fiery car crash

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He obviously kept on crying San because even more are removed now(BsL's too). Just a coincidence that Super Hypocrite showed up within 5 minutes of the deletions? I think not. That's going well beyond pathetic. Is there a word for that or just an acronym?

I report you multiple times daily.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I know that BDC doesn't have a big staff becuase I spoke to them once after having some of my posts deleted. I asked if they monitor the discussions boards and they said no. I was told that someone has to report the infraction, you can always email dottie.

LoL@Shup

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

The only way that post gets deleted is if someone reports it and that is weak

I report you multiple times daily.  

I'm sure half of the time I deserve it too.