Jack Adams Award

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Jack Adams Award

coach "adjudged to have contributed the most to his team's success."

I can't see Paul Mclean not getting this, but JQ & Therrien certainly should be in the mix. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Jack Adams Award

Claude Julien

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Claude Julien

What?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Claude Julien

Don't be a dick! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Look at what happened in Ottawa.

No Spezza.  Limited Karlsson.

Seventh place.

Any other coach would be criminal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I can't see Paul Mclean not getting this, but JQ & Therrien certainly should be in the mix. 

nite, I think it's Mclean's to lose.  How that guy has kept the Sens in contention and into the playoffs after losing the valuable players they did for extended periods is damn impressive.  Most figured they'd drop out of sight.

Question: Do you think Julien using the remaining players plus whatever organizational depth available would have been able to accomplish the same thing if the Bruins had lost say, Chara and Bergeron or Krejci for the same length of time?  Just wondering.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

nite, I think it's Mclean's to lose.  How that guy has kept the Sens in contention and into the playoffs after losing the valuable players they did for extended periods is damn impressive.  Most figured they'd drop out of sight.

Question: Do you think Julien using the remaining players plus whatever organizational depth available would have been able to accomplish the same thing if the Bruins had lost say, Chara and Bergeron or Krejci for the same length of time?  Just wondering.

I think 2yrs ago, they might've. They have had some serious injuries to some key personal over the yrs, but not their best goal scorer & top d-man at the same time. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yet some people say the coach doesn't make any difference at all, it's all the players and Bruins PP will not benefit by a coaching change.

Someone straighten me out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Seventh place.

^^^ this x100

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

Paul Mclean has to win this. Though I thought and still think Pallie was going to win the 7th player award. So I could be wrong again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Seventh place.

Yep, and they just got Cowan back after he was out the whole season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Claude Julien

Post of the thread!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Post of the thread!

Thank you.  I figured everybody would say MacLean, so I thought I'd mix it up.