Jagr needs to show more emotion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

Jagr needs to show more emotion

Jagr should try and do it more himself..........Maybe reunite him with Campbell.  They had chemistry together

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Jagr needs to show more emotion

Jagr needs to show...  something.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

He just doesn't seem to fit....anywhere.....lately.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Jagr needs to go to the 1st or second line.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

He does fit.  He was playing quite well with Marchand when Bergey was out.  

When you put Jagr on a line with Kelly and Peverley or Daugavins, what is he going to do?  Pass and shoot to himself?  Here's a case where you have this STILL darn good scorer and you don't have a slot to put him in.  

I think the idea was that Lucic would be struggling and Jagr would be on Krejci's line and now....

Campbell moved up to 3rd line center with Jagr might not be a bad idea - there was spark there, too

It's clear to me what the 3rd and 4th lines should be.

Daug/Sods   Campbell     Jagr

Paille             Kelly         Peverley

I think both will be better with those changes.  Kelly and Peverley played better with Paille in the regular season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Jagr was brought in to provide some offense but he's never really been given much of a chance to do this despite all that time when Seguin and Horton were totally flaccid. Nor was he ever given an opportunity to play with Krejci. Somehow CJ thinks that by lining him up with defensive skaters and muckers Jagr will be able to still be able to produce. Seems like the Bs have lost the opportunity to make good use of him as I can't see major line shake ups now unless the Bs find themselves in a really desperate situation. And given CJ's notorious snail like willingness to change by then it could probably be too late.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

He hasn't made any 'plays' in the last 2 games. He uses his big butt to hold off the other players, but can't seem to make anything out of it. 

I was very critical of him playing with Campbell, but I was wrong so put them back together and lets see if there is any spark again. Lord knows the B's need some more scoring.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

He does fit.  He was playing quite well with Marchand when Bergey was out.  

When you put Jagr on a line with Kelly and Peverley or Daugavins, what is he going to do?  Pass and shoot to himself?  Here's a case where you have this STILL darn good scorer and you don't have a slot to put him in.  

I think the idea was that Lucic would be struggling and Jagr would be on Krejci's line and now....

Campbell moved up to 3rd line center with Jagr might not be a bad idea - there was spark there, too

Lucic is a LW and Jagr a RW.  Maybe that was your idea, but not PC's.  Jagr was brought in to replace Ryder/Pouliot/Bourque/Caron on the third line.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Jagr doesn't fit Claude's game plan. He's with Kelly and Peverly because he doesn't play defense and Claude is defense first. In spite of his prior success with Philly, he controls, but doesn't pass very well. In addition, his linemates, on any Bruins line or defensive pairing, have no idea what he is going to do. The thought was OK, by Chiarelli, but Claude has no clue on how Jagr can fit into the Bruins Game. Jagr wasn't the only Bruins problem last night. Looch floated; Horton couldn't control the puck; Marchand looks injured; Seguin's zooming with bergeron's feeds, but Reimer was a wall; Kelly's entire line was outplayed by the younger, speedier Leafs; Thornton is still a drag on Paille and campbell; Hamilton was lost, hesitant, and out of position; Chara is still making too many mistakes and retaliating; plus his first "tripping" penalty was a joke against the bruins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Not surrounding Jagr with top 6 talent is idiotic. Never played 3rd line in his carreer until you know who got his hands on him - says it all. God forbid something "risky" or "offensively creative" was explored, like breaking up the current juggernaut top 6 lines. If I was Jagr the only emotion available would be disgust - Same goes for Soderberg...I came half way across the world to watch Kasper the ghost play ahead of me ? Wasn't he released from a team that had half it's roster on the IR list ? What ? I can't be trusted,but that guy can? w t f -awesome

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

Not surrounding Jagr with top 6 talent is idiotic. Never played 3rd line in his carreer until you know who got his hands on him - says it all. God forbid something "risky" or "offensively creative" was explored, like breaking up the current juggernaut top 6 lines. If I was Jagr the only emotion available would be disgust - Same goes for Soderberg...I came half way across the world to watch Kasper the ghost play ahead of me ? Wasn't he released from a team that had half it's roster on the IR list ? What ? I can't be trusted,but that guy can? w t f -awesome

I have to agree that Jagr needs to be surrounded by talent, altho I wouldn't break up lines 1 and 2.  I would get him with Soderberg on the 3rd line and then rotate in players with the most effort.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nothing is going to change Kelly and Peverley's deep, dark funk they are in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I just think he needs to be paired with a highly creative player who knows how and when to get him the puck.  Also, i think the speed of the NHL is beginning to catch up with Jags.

Well see though.  It might all just be the residual from that nasty nasal and chest congestion devastator virus going around.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to readsocks' comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

He just doesn't seem to fit....anywhere.....lately.

I think you meant Julien doesn't know where to fit anyone lately.. he is stubborn.. Jagr should be skating with Kreji 

!st line has been showing something the way it is, best line in game one.Jagr, as talented as he is , just seems to be suffering from square peg/round hole syndrome.I don't know the solution as i don't see breaking up the Bergy line. In CJ's system it seems a Recchi type player was needed.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

i guess they traded for a third line guy. kelly and pev are like kryptonite to the offense. One on none last night it looked like pev wa

nted to shoot it in the crowd AGAIN instead of on net.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I agree he should be assited by some quality playrs but I also I find him less energetic since he sat a couple of games.. maybe a nagging minor injury?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

That entire 3rd line looks like it has to go for next season. Jagr not big on dumping the puck in. It kills him to dump and chase. he should probably be playing with Krejci. Move NH to 3rd line.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:

that entire 3rd line looks like it has to go for next season. Jagr not big on dumping the puck in. It kills him to dump and chase. he should probably be playing with Krejci. Move NT to 3rd line.

?. Nathan T Horton ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to readsocks's comment:

I think you meant Julien doesn't know where to fit anyone lately.. he is stubborn.. Jagr should be skating with Kreji 

Krejci  2GP  1-3-4

Lucic  2GP  0-3-3

Horton  2GP  2-0-2

Yeah, I'd definitely breakup that line.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to readsocks's comment:

Krejci  2GP  1-3-4

Lucic  2GP  0-3-3

Horton  2GP  2-0-2

Yeah, I'd definitely breakup that line.

CJ has to or else Jagr might get hurt feelings and not come back next year. I'm in agreement with you GNB. You don't break up the only line that works just because you've got a future hall of famer doing nothing.

25. This post has been removed.