Jagr

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Jagr

In response to lambda13's comment:

Whitney would have led the B's in scoring last year. He would absolutely displace Horton IMO. I watched a fair share of Yotes games and Whitney was almost always making a play.

Hes sneaky solid.  I would take him.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't believe jagr has ever played in a system similar to Boston - no?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Its not that hard.  Be defensively responsible.  Hes a solid solid player.  He can learn.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

CJ to Jaromir : You and David go talk and figure it out!  

Jagr : Sounds good boss!

CJ: Can you still stay on the ice for an entire power play at your age?

Jagr:  I sure can Boss, but I won't have to, as the puck will be in the back of the net before the 2 minutes expire!

Jagr:  Do I have to back check Boss?

CJ:  Hopefully not, with Looch, David, and yourself on the ice, I expect that puck possession in the offensive zone will dominate your shift.

Let's GO!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I sure hope this gets done today!  Dallas just moved Roy to Van, so I hope they do the same with Jagr.  I can't take much more, especially with the nonsense that was Iginla!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:

Jagr has 14 goals. More than any Bruin at the moment. 6 of those goals are on the PP.

I would love to see him in Boston but I believe the prrice may be a 1st round pick, in which case I would say no thanks.

Sounds like first round pick,prospect,and roster player is asking price,that's crazy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Jagr has 14 goals. More than any Bruin at the moment. 6 of those goals are on the PP.

I would love to see him in Boston but I believe the prrice may be a 1st round pick, in which case I would say no thanks.

Sounds like first round pick,prospect,and roster player is asking price,that's crazy.

Peverly plus 2nd rounder or 1st and thats it.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

You got it right.  I endorse hockey players.  His hits 10 yrs ago were fine.  Hes crossed the line and i admit that.  But we have had many scum bags over the years.  I think torres would help On a 4th line.   He can play.  I just dont like his dirty hits.   No chance his hossa hit deserved that suspension.  If thats on ST it might be 5 gms.  I didnt mention his name.  I believe im being baited.  

Sorry, your honour, but I'm not convinced that Torres' (and Cooke's) dirty days are over (see Karlsson, Erik). And I do see a difference between these two and Marchand, for instance - and I believe I am really trying to be impartial here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Streit is on the market too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Peverly plus 2nd rounder or 1st and thats it.  

So third line Jagr,Caron and Pandolfo?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

You got it right.  I endorse hockey players.  His hits 10 yrs ago were fine.  Hes crossed the line and i admit that.  But we have had many scum bags over the years.  I think torres would help On a 4th line.   He can play.  I just dont like his dirty hits.   No chance his hossa hit deserved that suspension.  If thats on ST it might be 5 gms.  I didnt mention his name.  I believe im being baited.  

Sorry, your honour, but I'm not convinced that Torres' (and Cooke's) dirty days are over (see Karlsson, Erik). And I do see a difference between these two and Marchand, for instance - and I believe I am really trying to be impartial here.

why a sorry?   marchand was a good player who was a rat.  Now hes a star and doesnt need the other junk.  He was young, foolish and now has a fan in me.   Torres has always played a wreckless style but plays hard and looked very good against us in the finals.  i was a big torres fan until his repeat offender status took off my fan page.  I believe he can play and contribute without the dirty hits.  Why?  Bc he can pay and is fast.  if he were offered to us i would take him in a minute.  Have you seen our 3rd line?  Or ST play.  

Again, someone i dont know well on here mentioned him.  Im just having fun.  but i would take him for a 4th line.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

No 3rd line Caron-Peverley-Horton

1st line Lucic-Krejci-Jagr (Krejci and Jagr have chemistry)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Sounds interesting.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And kelly bumps caron quickly upon his return.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I'm not either!  The Pens and the Habs are the toughest competition right now for the Bruins to come out of the east.  Pens have Cooke, Habs have Emelin.  Both are a little tapped and provide an uneasy feeling on the ice as you are not sure when they will decide to try and take someone out with a dirty hit.  I wouldn't mind seeing the Bruins add an "unstable" one up front that might kickstart a listless bunch right now, or at the very least make an opponent uneasy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

I'm not either!  The Pens and the Habs are the toughest competition right now for the Bruins to come out of the east.  Pens have Cooke, Habs have Emelin.  Both are a little tapped and provide an uneasy feeling on the ice as you are not sure when they will decide to try and take someone out with a dirty hit.  I wouldn't mind seeing the Bruins add an "unstable" one up front that might kickstart a listless bunch right now, or at the very least make an opponent uneasy!

Torres always shows up come playoff time.  I would take him for our 4th line.  He definitely would have players looking over their shoulders.  lets stick to hoping for jj.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Lucic-Krejci-Jagr

Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin

Peverley-Kelly-Horton

Paille-Campbell-Thornton

Extra: Caron, Spooner

Chara-Hamilton

Seidenberg-Robidas

Boychuk-Ference

Extra: McQuaid, Johnson Bartkowski

You can mix and match the D as needed. Or add a d-man in trade. I would be least upset if Ference left. McQuaid, when healthy, is a beast. He brings a huge physical advantage to the B's. Ference is a stand-up guy, and I wouldn't be happy to see him go, but I would be okay with it...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Lucic-Krejci-Jagr

Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin

Peverley-Kelly-Horton

Paille-Campbell-Thornton

Extra: Caron, Spooner

Chara-Hamilton

Seidenberg-Robidas

Boychuk-Ference

Extra: McQuaid, Johnson Bartkowski

You can mix and match the D as needed. Or add a d-man in trade. I would be least upset if Ference left. McQuaid, when healthy, is a beast. He brings a huge physical advantage to the B's. Ference is a stand-up guy, and I wouldn't be happy to see him go, but I would be okay with it...

I really like McQ.  But i would rather boychuk ference vs a fast team like pitt boston.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I don't disagree shupe, but overall I think McQuaid's toughness and grit are more along what we are missing at the moment.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dirt Clod Jams. Show Dirt Clod Jams's posts

Jagr the Bruin!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC 4m

Think Jagr is done to Boston.

Jimmy Murphy @MurphysLaw74 1m

Based on what I have been told, I am guessing 2nd or 3rd rd pk and a prospect to acquire Jagr

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I don't disagree shupe, but overall I think McQuaid's toughness and grit are more along what we are missing at the moment.

I dont.  I think everyone is sleeping for some reason.  We have tough and grit on every line.  I would welcome him back with open arms and i do like him.  But he is odd man out in my eyes if we add another dman.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

the more i hear names that are rumoured, the more i prefer the b's stand pat....

if PC can make a trade that'll also help the b's past this year, great, if not he should hold on to the picks & prospects because there's no ufa out there that'll make the b's a better team the next few months....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun 50s

Again, Jagr deal _ for two prospects and a pick _ still pending trade call with league

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

the more i hear names that are rumoured, the more i prefer the b's stand pat....

if PC can make a trade that'll also help the b's past this year, great, if not he should hold on to the picks & prospects because there's no ufa out there that'll make the b's a better team the next few months....

Huh?   Win now.  Our teams core is young and the cap has been managed to add players like this.  Our future is today and tomorrow.