Jagr

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: Jagr

Yes, like this pickup a whole lot.. Looks like PC got Plan B...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun 50s

Again, Jagr deal _ for two prospects and a pick _ still pending trade call with league

Great news.  Make it happen.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

I dont think the team needs a trade...I think you call a club meeting, everyone, president down and say this is the team we are going with. Its a shortened year. Do you want the cup or not? This is the same team minus Thomas that won. WHo wants it? If they slide the next week you bench the players mailing it in and bring up a couple kids and see what they have tooffer. Honestly whoever wins this year will have a * for shortened season and its not worth giving away a few good young players for Jagr or any of these rentals. Providence is tearing it up right? Grab a few of them who are role players down there and keep Spooner up here. shuffle the lines a bit and see what that does.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dogmonsta's comment:

I dont think the team needs a trade...I think you call a club meeting, everyone, president down and say this is the team we are going with. Its a shortened year. Do you want the cup or not? This is the same team minus Thomas that won. WHo wants it? If they slide the next week you bench the players mailing it in and bring up a couple kids and see what they have tooffer. Honestly whoever wins this year will have a * for shortened season and its not worth giving away a few good young players for Jagr or any of these rentals. Providence is tearing it up right? Grab a few of them who are role players down there and keep Spooner up here. shuffle the lines a bit and see what that does.

Wrong.  The cap was managed for this reason.  Chara is another year older next year.  I want to win this year.  And the core will be back and is young.  A late 1st rounder is nothing.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

the more i hear names that are rumoured, the more i prefer the b's stand pat....

if PC can make a trade that'll also help the b's past this year, great, if not he should hold on to the picks & prospects because there's no ufa out there that'll make the b's a better team the next few months....

And you are aware that Cedfano is not getting any younger, even if he wins the Tour de France this summer (I heard they finally outlawed PEDs, so he may have a real chance), and that Bergie might still be just one hit away from joining Marc Savard on the LTIR?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Hell Yeah!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch 1m

Bruins won't confirm Jagr deal until it is officially done given what happened with Iginla. Asking price was high. #TRADETRACKER

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

CAN he make it to Boston by 6pm tonight?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bruins won't confirm Jagr deal until it is officially done given what happened with Iginla. Asking price was high. #TRADETRACKER

Im sure it is.  But his game isnt far off from iggy and i personally think he is a better fit at helping the pp.  plus he has played with dk.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Jesus. This board is awful.  Jagr will not come here and if he does, the club is done.

The thread titles are hilarious.   One name somehow means something.  Someone wake Harry Sinden and tell us whoever isn't  star in the postseason, they are to blame.

lmao

Hey guess who is a Bruin

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Im sure it is.  But his game isnt far off from iggy and i personally think he is a better fit at helping the pp.  plus he has played with dk.  

Kypreos just tweeted that he is hearing 2nd rounder (with 1st round strings attached).  No word on prospects yet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Kypreos just tweeted that he is hearing 2nd rounder (with 1st round strings attached).  No word on prospects yet.

Saw this as well. Awesome.  This is great news.  Keep our 1st.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

All hail the Mullet!
    Now get us the Nose as well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Nick Kypreos @RealKyper 29s

Spec has return in #Bruins Jagr deal what Iggy was going to be. Khoklachev, Bartkowski+2nd. I can confirm different prospects #TradeTracker

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie 43s

DAL will receive prospects Lane MacDermid and Cody Payne (Plymouth) as part of the Jagr trade with BOS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

DAL will receive prospects Lane MacDermid and Cody Payne (Plymouth) as part of the Jagr trade with BOS.

No joking? That's a STEAL! I don't see McKenzie saying that....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Whoop whooop whoop whoop!!  Perfect fit!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

No joking? That's a STEAL!

Agree.  Very affordable froom the B's end.  Very good deal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

It sure is a steal. I'm actually having a hard time believing it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Yea - I don't see those names out there yet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Ok. There it is:

The Dallas Stars have decided to trade Jaromir Jagr to the Boston Bruins for forward prospects Lane MacDermid, Cody Payne and a draft pick. TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.com reported earlier Tuesday that the Stars - who are 12th in the Western Conference - would look to move the veteran forward before Wednesday's deadline. Full Story.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Would rather Jagr than Iginla considering Jagr's prowess on the PP.  Add that to what we gave up and this trade is a steal.  Not a bad "Plan B" by PC.  

Does Horton get bumped to the 3rd line?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

I know all of you are exicited, here is why I'm not:

1. He's old.

2. He can hardly keep up with the play.

3. He can't (still) defend.

4. Bruins cannot roll 4 lines any more.

5. His work ethic is not the best.

6. Someone(s) will be ticked for losing PP time.

7. Don't see the PP improving with him. He stands still more than what we've got.

8. If there is anyone who can divide a room, its Jagr.

9. He cost too much.

With all that said, I was wrong about Peverley and Kelly, let's hope it's third time lucky.

He's here, let's keep our fingers crossed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

I know all of you are exicited, here is why I'm not:

1. He's old.

2. He can hardly keep up with the play.

3. He can't (still) defend.

4. Bruins cannot roll 4 lines any more.

5. His work ethic is not the best.

6. Someone(s) will be ticked for losing PP time.

7. Don't see the PP improving with him. He stands still more than what we've got.

8. If there is anyone who can divide a room, its Jagr.

9. He cost too much.

With all that said, I was wrong about Peverley and Kelly, let's hope it's third time lucky.

He's here, let's keep our fingers crossed.

You're kidding, right?