posted at 4/2/2013 2:09 PM EDT
In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
I know all of you are exicited, here is why I'm not:
1. He's old.
2. He can hardly keep up with the play.
3. He can't (still) defend.
4. Bruins cannot roll 4 lines any more.
5. His work ethic is not the best.
6. Someone(s) will be ticked for losing PP time.
7. Don't see the PP improving with him. He stands still more than what we've got.
8. If there is anyone who can divide a room, its Jagr.
9. He cost too much.
With all that said, I was wrong about Peverley and Kelly, let's hope it's third time lucky.
He's here, let's keep our fingers crossed.
Instant upgrade to the power play. Someone is going to be ticked off thet their power play minutes decrease? Too bad, should have produced.
His work ethic is why he can still play in the NHL at a high level at the age of 41.
He divides a room? From what I've read and heard, he's the first one there, the last one to leave and his teammates think he's hilarious.