Jared Knight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins4me. Show bruins4me's posts

Jared Knight

Anyone following C H L know whats happening with him? Did he get injured? Traded? He's still listed on the London Knights roster but hasn't played for the last few games. By the way i dont know if anyone has posted that Ryan Spooner was traded to Sarnia Sting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Jared Knight

In Response to Jared Knight:
    [QUOTE]Anyone following C H L know whats happening with him? Did he get injured? Traded? He's still listed on the London Knights roster but hasn't played for the last few games. By the way i dont know if anyone has posted that Ryan Spooner was traded to Sarnia Sting.
    Posted by bruins4me[/QUOTE]

He's been out for 3 weeks now. The dreaded upper body injury.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

He's playing tonight, on a line with Vladdie Namestnikov and Seth Griffith.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Penalty in the first minute and goal by him waived off by his teammates goalie interference call. Playing against Koko who missed on a penalty shot. They both scored a goal. 

Also Yakupov back in the lineup playing on the same line as Spooner. They both had a goal each also.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins4me. Show bruins4me's posts

Thanks for the info guys.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

4 assist game last night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

And the Yakupov-Spooner experiment lasts all of 1 game and 1 shift. Spooner moved to RW on another line last night after starting the 1st shift of the game with him at center. Despite not having as much ice to work with ( playing along the boards ) and in an unfamiliar position he ended up 1+1=2. Yakupov had zeroes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

And for those few who want to view some of the 2012 draft eligible players from the Children's Hockey League, the Top Prospect Game is Feb 1 at 10:00 EST on Sportsnet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Spooner back with Yakupov ( RW) today but playing LW . One assist for each. He played all 3 forward positions this weekend . Although he had a goal and an assist playing RW it was the position he didn't look good at making plays from or getting the puck out of his own end.

Also no PK for him and was on the 2nd PP unit.