Jeff Halpern on Waivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Jeff Halpern on Waivers

Could help fill the void of center on the 3rd line. I actually mentioned him in another thread earleir in the week. Didnt see much of him this year, he is 36 now, but that 3rd line is such a mess I cant see the harm in giving him a shot. Seems like a CJ type of player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Jeff Halpern on Waivers

Yep right up Julien's alley, mucker-grinder. Minus- 5 and an assist in 30 games. My kinda Bruin but I do agree he would be better than the BDC boards new whipping boy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think PC can do better than this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Yep right up Julien's alley, mucker-grinder. Minus- 5 and an assist in 30 games. My kinda Bruin but I do agree he would be better than the BDC boards new whipping boy.

HEY !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I read that he's a good faceoff guy too, San.  As a Cap two years ago he was ranked 5th in the league at 58%.  NYRs signed him to fill the gap on the PK left by the departure of Prust.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I read that he's a good faceoff guy too, San.  As a Cap two years ago he was ranked 5th in the league at 58%.  NYRs signed him to fill the gap on the PK left by the departure of Prust.

Like I said a Julien type player and boy do the Rangers miss Prust now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In this regard they haven't replaced him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In this regard they haven't replaced him.

Kind of like how the B's never replaced Ryder, BAWHAAAA!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

WT__F Montreal  claimed him on waivers. Back he goes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i think the bruins messed up here. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

WT__F Montreal already claimed him on waivers.

Just as well, I hear PC can do better.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i think the bruins messed up here. 

In 30 games, Halpern has averaged nine minutes.  He's pulled off one assist.  The B's don't need much help not scoring or at the center position.

Halpern would be another empty jersey.  The B's generally don't pick up other team's trash.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In 30 games, Halpern has averaged nine minutes.  He's pulled off one assist.  The B's don't need much help not scoring or at the center position.

Halpern would be another empty jersey.  The B's generally don't pick up other team's trash.

Amen!