Joseph Nieuwendyk?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Joseph Nieuwendyk?

First let me just get it out there. I wanted to see morrow in bruins jersey.

and also I am really jealous a team like Pitt gets him.

but what does ray shero have on Nieuwendyk ? James Neal,Matt niskanen, brenden morrow and a 3rd rounder for Alex Goligoski,joe morrow and a 5 th rounder Within the last couple a years? 

am I crazy for thinking Dallas is getting raped? Is joes decisions money drivin?

talk to me more informed posters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Joseph Nieuwendyk?

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

First let me just get it out there. I wanted to see morrow in bruins jersey.

and also I am really jealous a team like Pitt gets him.

but what does ray shero have on Nieuwendyk ? James Neal,Matt niskanen, brenden morrow and a 3rd rounder for Alex Goligoski,joe morrow and a 5 th rounder Within the last couple a years? 

am I crazy for thinking Dallas is getting raped? Is joes decisions money drivin?

talk to me more informed posters.

Yes. The organization is in chaos and they have a team salary cap they religiously stick to...this franchise is not going anywhere but down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Nieuwendyk  is another example of great players in the NHL who make lousy GM's or coaches when  given the opportunity... Also look at the brilliant job Stevie Y is currently doing in Tampa... Some owners just can't help themselves.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Nieuwendyk was traded for Iginla..... The threads are moving into the "twilight zone".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shortpops. Show shortpops's posts

In any business  like hockey where trading is an intricate part of the operation knowing your dance steps as well as the true worth of what you are seeking is essential to being successful.  When you are not successful you were either doing the waltz when you should have been doing the boogie woogie or  you didn't fully realize the value in the marketplace  of  what you were  seeking.  Pittsburg has an abundance of forewards but was still able to out offer the Bruins for Brendan Morrow. It looks like Management has to do some uptempo reevaluations of their trading philosophy or it will be a quick ending in the playoffs( providing they can get back to winning on a consistant basis to qualify for the playoffs).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Ryder for Cole hasnt worked out so well for him either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I not sure how you think it was a bad trade today.  He just trade his old useless garbage for a future #2 puck moving defenseman.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Two things.

1.  "Rape" is not a playful or fun word. 

2.  B. Morrow is approaching retirement.  J. Morrow is getting ready to start his career as a Top 4 defenseman.  Good deal for both sides.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

I hear good things about J Morrow, so maybe it was a better deal for Dallas then first thought. Wonder what PC offered?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Dallas is in a slow mode rebuild