Judgement Stinks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

Judgement Stinks

With this team struggling to score goals and always seem to be letting teams hang around, take a look at this front office moves. I thought they won the Kessel deal hands down not sure if Ericsson and Hamilton does it for me.

Seguin and Peverley for Ericsson and Smith PC got fleeced. Any one who thinks the B's won this trade needs their head read.

Wheeler and Stuart for Peverley PC how this one looking for you now. Brutal......

Centrepiece Joe Thornton pt a game since the trade for Sturm, Stuart and Primeau Mike O'Connel era thanks Mike. This was one of the worst trades in NHL history, Centrepiece still in the top 10.

I understand players need a change of scenery but that doesn't mean you get you end up with the short end of the stick. Bad judgement on PC's part, not sure when last time time PC won on a trade.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Judgement Stinks

You must have pooped yourself when the B's scored those 2 late goals tonight, eh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

On a night like this, mitchco98, find something else to post. Or don't post at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Atlanta gets Wheeler, Stuart and a one way ticket to Nowherevile

Boston gets Peverley and a Stanley Cup

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On a night like this, mitchco98, find something else to post. Or don't post at all.

[/QUOTE]

On a night when Seguin scores 3 and Wheeler nets 2 thats more goals then the B's scored this month not bad eh. Yes on a night like this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On a night when Seguin scores 3 and Wheeler nets 2 thats more goals then the B's scored this month not bad eh. Yes on a night like this.

[/QUOTE]

Well, mitch, you're never going to get any of them back. So why are you crying? Become a Stars fan.

Will you feel better if the Bruins win the Cup this year? They stand a better chance than the Stars and Jets combined.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Reilly Smith had a good game.  1-1-2 +2 tonight, 3rd on the team in scoring.  How did we get him anyway?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Bruins beat Pittsburgh tonight.  Seguin scored three on the sad sack Flyers.  Wheeler is so soft, the Stay Puft guy makes fun of him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No cup in 2011 if Seguin dosen't singlehandely win game 2 against TB. Boston gets the cup because of Tyler and TT playing out of his mind in the final not because of Pev that's for sure.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, mitch, you're never going to get any of them back. So why are you crying? Become a Stars fan.

Will you feel better if the Bruins win the Cup this year? They stand a better chance than the Stars and Jets combined.

[/QUOTE]

Wheats don't waste your time with this tool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wheats don't waste your time with this tool

[/QUOTE]

Your the tool gluebag.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

No cup in 2011 if Seguin dosen't singlehandely win game 2 against TB. Boston gets the cup because of Tyler and TT playing out of his mind in the final not because of Pev that's for sure.

[/QUOTE]

You have no idea what your talking about.
    Yes, Tyler had an outstanding game v. TB.  

What else did he do in the playoffs?  

He got 3 goals in the playoffs, Peverly had 4.  

Seguin had 3 goals and 4 assists in the cup year.  7 pts.

Peverly had 4 goals and 8 assists in the playoff year. 12 pts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It comes down to whether you like Stanley Cups or stats.

Most fans like Cups.  We got one.

mitcho like two goal performances in meaningless regular season games...loser...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No Cup in 2011 if Nathan Horton doesnt score those overtime goals.

How was Nathan Horton aquired?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]

With this team struggling to score goals and always seem to be letting teams hang around, take a look at this front office moves. I thought they won the Kessel deal hands down not sure if Ericsson and Hamilton does it for me.

Seguin and Peverley for Ericsson and Smith PC got fleeced. Any one who thinks the B's won this trade needs their head read.

Wheeler and Stuart for Peverley PC how this one looking for you now. Brutal......

Centrepiece Joe Thornton pt a game since the trade for Sturm, Stuart and Primeau Mike O'Connel era thanks Mike. This was one of the worst trades in NHL history, Centrepiece still in the top 10.

I understand players need a change of scenery but that doesn't mean you get you end up with the short end of the stick. Bad judgement on PC's part, not sure when last time time PC won on a trade.

[/QUOTE]

The trade that you call the NHLs worst is a great example of how little you know. Super Jumbo Joe went to a powerful West team where he racks up regular season points every year, AND HAS NEVER SO MUCH AS PLAYED IN A STANLEY CUP FINAL.  Meanwhile, the B's took Joes money and bought Chara... oh, and that Cup thingy. And another Final.

Reducing the Soft Joe trade to an analysis of the players received is not very insightful.

Similar to this: Wheeler for Peverley et al?  Wheeler? Whatever. Bruins= Cup Win.  'Nuff said.

It's looking like the Seguin deal was even worse than I'd hoped, but the fact that Seguin played himself out of town with his failure in 2013 as well as his behavior, plus the switch from wing in a defensive scheme to a center in an all offense scheme makes the deal harder to judge. Still, you are missing the point about the deal's particulars: it was about a salary dump.

Try to understand deals beyond Player A for Player B.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The trade that you call the NHLs worst is a great example of how little you know. Super Jumbo Joe went to a powerful West team where he racks up regular season points every year, AND HAS NEVER SO MUCH AS PLAYED IN A STANLEY CUP FINAL.  Meanwhile, the B's took Joes money and bought Chara... oh, and that Cup thingy. And another Final.

Reducing the Soft Joe trade to an analysis of the players received is not very insightful.

Similar to this: Wheeler for Peverley et al?  Wheeler? Whatever. Bruins= Cup Win.  'Nuff said.

It's looking like the Seguin deal was even worse than I'd hoped, but the fact that Seguin played himself out of town with his failure in 2013 as well as his behavior, plus the switch from wing in a defensive scheme to a center in an all offense scheme makes the deal harder to judge. Still, you are missing the point about the deal's particulars: it was about a salary dump.

Try to understand deals beyond Player A for Player B.

[/QUOTE]

I understanding the salary dump that makes sense, its clear the B's management did not shop the Centrepiece to the rest of the leauge just like the Seguin deal, this deal is starting to look ugly Ericsson looks out place in a B's jersey. When you are offering the best player in deal you to do your homework and capitilize on the return . If you wanted to deal with SJ why wouldn't you ask for a young Matt Carle and Milan Michalek they would have better than the the stiffs that were brought in with the expection of Stuart who bolted the following year, you end up with pretty much nothing after trading a top 10 forward. There's more to making trades than just a salary dump.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Yes I don't think you can say we won a cup so the trades are all good.I don't think the Thornton trade was a good trade think they should have gotten a lot more,there were a lot of GM's who said they didn't even knowhe was available.Now it did free up money to go after Chara,so maybee that was the hole idea of the trade,But was there a salary cap back then or just the Bruins being cheap.As far as Kessell no problem with that trade,not a Bruin type of player never will be.Seguin trade will wait to pass judgement on how the other pieces turn out,Smith is a good little player Erickson never liked his play before the first concussion,who knows what he will be like after another one.Looking forward to seing Fraser tonight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes I don't think you can say we won a cup so the trades are all good.

[/QUOTE]

It depends if you're into stats or Cups.  You can have your stats.  I'll take the first Cup in my lifetime over that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It depends if you're into stats or Cups.  You can have your stats.  I'll take the first Cup in my lifetime over that.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree about the cup although I've had more than 1 but thats just saying I'm old,just saying don't think the trades were the reason they one the cup,but yeah nothing better than the cup.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It's interesting how these seeds of knowledge emerge from commentors who have no serious view of the business of hockey. Of course Seguin is talented, but not enough maturity, even at a young age, for Chiarelli to bank on. Is the value of the trade limited to Eriksson's performance, not at all,particularly since Eriksson does play a " different/Swedish" style, and has now incurred his second concussion, which will obviously limit his productivity as compared to his track record. There are too many variables to assign negativity to any single trade. Let's wait until the playoffs to determine value and results

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree about the cup although I've had more than 1 but thats just saying I'm old,just saying don't think the trades were the reason they one the cup,but yeah nothing better than the cup.

[/QUOTE]

I'm just saying that the Kessel and Thronton trades featured very prominently in the Stanley Cup victory.  That is the goal of all of this.  It's everything.

It's the classic situation now of wanting to have your cake and eating it too.  

We ate it.  It's was delicious.  Regrets are for people that didn't get a Cup.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This is just another thread by Mitchco who always comes on here to post something stupid. He couldnt post the usual Chara as "Lurch" since he scored the winning goal. He was forced to touch on a different subject, but as usual failed to post anything worth reading.