Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron

Jimmy Murphy
    Claude Julien confirmed Patrice Bergeron was here at TD Garden and said they got "positive feedback" on his condition.

Reported from multiple sources and in the audio on BostonBruins.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron

all good signs, he's at the garden, positive feedback, ect.- let's keep our fingers crossed- we need ya bergy!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Heck yeah, we need him.  In all honesty, I hope he puts his family first and does not come back anywhere less then 100%.  If he can do that, wow, I'm happier right now thinking about that then I was when we won game 4 (mostly because of my concern for Bergie's health at that time)!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I hope he learns to keep his head up after making a pass.He's got to protect himself better than he did on that play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

Get well Patrice ! ! !    We love you ! ! !   and we need you more than ever ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hustle...it was a rather meloncholy celebration for me against the flyers. i found myself thinking, "man i wish bergy was here to celebrate this- he deserves it more than anyone"- get well patrice!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21100796/julien-bergeron-doing-better

Love to hear that he is feeling better and basically dealing with the protocol of it!  Sounds like he'll be back when the league clears him!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Get well Patrice, I think it would be wise for him to play in game #2. Which is Tuesday. so more than enough time to get well if it isn't serious.

Sure patrice wouldn't risk anything since he been there before with this type of injury and i'm sure every one on the bruins could learn form Savard as well, no need to rush or kill yourself over it, as family is first then job.

Go bruins. i say bruins win in game 6

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

He'll be back for game 2....perfect!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron:
    [QUOTE]http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21100796/julien-bergeron-doing-better Love to hear that he is feeling better and basically dealing with the protocol of it!  Sounds like he'll be back when the league clears him!!
    Posted by bnice0015[/QUOTE]

This is a good link with a larger portion of CJ's quote.  It's only a paragraph or two.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]He'll be back for game 2....perfect!
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Could it possibly be game 1, or does the protocol preclude that game as a possibilty?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

its Randy Jones, not adam....
    if bergy was at the rink today he most likely worked out, probably just a bike, but that is fantastic news. might be able to go on saturday but my guess is we see him tuesday

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Bos will not play him before he is ready. Same as in 2008 playoffs, we expected him back but they held him off and Savvy has been looked after properly.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My guess is Bergy will be back game 2 of round 3 ....against TB ...

Seguin will play so wel that CJ will have to sit someone else...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]Bos will not play him before he is ready. Same as in 2008 playoffs, we expected him back but they held him off and Savvy has been looked after properly.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right.  I do feel a mistake was made last year with Savard.  After he scored that phenomenal goal I assumed he was good to go but he seemed to really wilt quickly after that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

will segzy fanboy nation be okay if bergy comes back for game 1?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

I thought RJ was out in the West - that does make things more interesting.  The B's aren't going to do anything to jeopardize Patrice's career.  That's what the Flyers are for...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think even Rebecca Black could tell you that Friday to the following Saturday satisfies the one-week quarantine.

Could be Bergeron is doing some of the stress testing to ensure he's asymptomatic.  I was never sure if the one week meant no exertion at all for a week or just no contact/games.

Wouldn't mind seeing Seguin get his shot, but no way does Bergeron come out if he doesn't need it.  Not a bad situation for a Seguin sighting in that:

- Game's at home, so Julien can protect him with last change
    - Series is new and everyone will be rested, so if he can't keep up, you can yank him and guys should be able to carry the extra ice time.
    - Bergeron would get three more days rather than two before he'd be lacing up for Game 2.  Bruins could be cautious
    - If they play Seguin and win, great experience for Seguin.  If they play Seguin and lose, Bergeron rides in on a white horse for game two and the team chalks up the loss to missing it's spiritual leader.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

The NHL concussion protocol says you have to be symptom free for a week before playing.  Julien just said Bergeron is having symptoms therefore the earliest he could play is 8 days from now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Bos will not play him before he is ready. Same as in 2008 playoffs, we expected him back but they held him off and Savvy has been looked after properly.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

They'll wait if the lose 2 games otherwise will be patient and not risk it.
    Don't forget they've got guys like Downie and Bergenheim that go for those borderline hits.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]The NHL concussion protocol says you have to be symptom free for a week before playing.  Julien just said Bergeron is having symptoms therefore the earliest he could play is 8 days from now.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

Thank you, do you have a source for this information by any chance?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Glad the panic is over and the "were cursed" threads can go by the wayside. 2008 Bergeron only skated before game 7 in Montreal different situation me thinks GOAT. For some reason I just knew it was not that bad helmet to helmet just isn't as bad as under the chin.

Seguin plays game one for sure Thomas might have to steal it but I expect TT to steal allot more than one that is for sure.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron : Oh.  My bad. "Not that Jones!  The other Jones!"
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Adam Jones is lead guitar for Tool, honest mistake.