Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hty239. Show hty239's posts

Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon

Are you kidding me?  Big game and he puts in Rask?  What is this guy smoking? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon

I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE BERGERON,HORTON,KREJIC,TO COME OUT AND SHINE IN THIS GAME. NOTHING SO FAR. GOAL DOESN'T MATTER. THE FOWARDS HAVE TO GET GOALS.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I'm surprised that Thomas isn't playing. That said, I don't think Rask can be faulted for either goal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Interesting choice for sure. Was definitely expecting TT myself.

After 1, Tuukka looks absolutely terrible. No composure and absolutely awful, awful, awful, awful, rebound control.

Hope he can get it together for the rest of the game. He really has looked terrible so far.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Wow horton almost came to a stop on that breakout.
    ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Rask in net and he gives up an early first period goal, and the team has to play from behind early.  Big shocker!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon:
    [QUOTE] After 1, Tuukka looks absolutely terrible. No composure and absolutely awful, awful, awful, awful, rebound control. .
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

This is true...and while the rebounds didn't lead to either goal, a team plays with fire the more it allows those big rebounds.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

You must not watch the games to say that it is a bad move.  If TT was in the net it would be 4-0 for the habs.  If you have a chance check TT stats vs the Habs.  He is probably the worst in the league!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Anyone who blames Rask on those goals doesn't have a clue about the game of hockey! How does someone (a nobody basically) like Eller get the space behind the B's defence is beyond me! Dumb,dumb,dumb!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

not scorin goals   but cmon   on cj on crack

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

"I don't think Rask can be faulted for either goal."

I agree with everything thats been said....EXCEPT for this.  GOTTA be a Habs fan if you think Rask cant be faulted for those weak goals. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]Coach had to find out if Rask could play against a non lottery pick team. So far the answer is a resonding no. One period, two weak goals.
    Posted by tukka_fall[/QUOTE]

The defense stopping the puck above the crease and not clearing it from their skates and a bad clear that leads to a 1x0....are "weak goals"?

Blame the Bruins D for both more than Rask.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

First goal was a little soft positioning... but more about Bartkowski bad stick position and not seeing the puck to be able to clear it.

Second goal was a defensive zone turnover, period. 1 against none, I don't blame Rask.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]"I don't think Rask can be faulted for either goal." I agree with everything thats been said....EXCEPT for this.  GOTTA be a Habs fan if you think Rask cant be faulted for those weak goals. 
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

How? See post above. The defense stopped the puck outside of Rask's reach on the first Eller goal, and the second was a 1x0. If you want to blame players for the goals, pin it on the defense first. They gave Rask very little help on both goals.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Brick with great point about getting some "low" action on the pp.

Everything revolves around the points and
    teams kinda pick up on that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon : The defense stopping the puck above the crease and not clearing it from their skates and a bad clear that leads to a 1x0....are "weak goals"? Blame the Bruins D for both more than Rask.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with Kennedy too often, but I certainly do here! Eller roofed that 2nd shot point blank! NO GOALIE STOPS THAT! The first one? Rask was reacting to screen shot & had no chance to recover. How was Eller allowed to be still standing above the crease!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Rask is the last line of defense.  It was ONE ON ONE, not one on none.....well, yes it was.  Rask went down and Eller went upstairs. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

saw rask shut out montreal last year. the b's have to play in front of him. and they are not doing that tonight. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Actually Bruins didn't play that bad a first period for a change at the Bell Centre and still fall behind in the game..Two defensive breakdowns and both end up in the net.. Can't say I would blame Rask on either .. The first one didnt even reach him and the d failed to clear...The second one can be debatable... At some point in a game your goalie has to bail you out with an outstanding save. That would have been an excellent opportunity.. Bruins will get their chances in the second.. keep playing and pushing play in the offensive zone and banging on Montreal's D...

As for Julien not starting TT.. well , I am not going to crucify him on the decision.. Last game in Bell , he gave up 3 and last game in Boston he gave up 6. so maybe a change is good.. Can't keep throwing Rask against the weaker teams.. Time to show your mettle..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

its not just the saves its confidence that the whole team has depending on whos in net 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]Rask is the last line of defense.  It was ONE ON ONE, not one on none.....well, yes it was.  Rask went down and Eller went upstairs. 
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

So you're an idiot, then? Good to know.

Indeed, a goalie alone against a skater is always referred to as a 1x1. Always.

/sarcasm

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Looked to me that Rask was not agressive on the 2nd goal at all.
    He was still deep in the net and was close enough to poke check the puck from Eller. The fact he was deep gave Eller all the room he needed.

...not a Rask basher, just making a case to be more agressive.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Boston was DOMINATING the Habs when Rask let the first goal in.  The Bruins outplayed them in the first completely, but theyre down 2-0.  What do you mean the team has to play better in front of him?  He is part of the team too.  Im so sick of hearing that the "TEAM" has to be better in front of Rask.  But, the people who say that are right.  Rask is generally pretty bad and needs the team to play MUCH better in front of him to bail him out.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Now THAT....was a "weak goal".