Julien waxes poetic about Bruins fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Julien waxes poetic about Bruins fans

Couldn't have said it better myself....

"I think when it comes to that stuff, I know what Boston is all about," Julien said. "They like their championship teams, they want to win every year; it’s a very demanding place. But at the same time, it’s a place where you want to be. I enjoy it here. If it means taking some criticism, there’s no problem there, because that comes with the territory. As a coach, you do what you have to do and you take the criticism that comes with it. The one thing you don’t do is dwell on that stuff because you try and avoid it. I know it’s out there, but the biggest thing I do is I kind of stay away from all that stuff and really focus on my job. But I know for a fact that when you win around here you can’t ask for a better place. I’d rather be in a city that’s demanding and loves their team and their sports, than being somewhere where nobody cares. I’m willing to live with that."

Now fire Geoff Ward and swap Jagr and Seguin already!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Julien waxes poetic about Bruins fans

Haha if he would just visit here once in a while he would really be a good coach!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Haha if he would just visit here once in a while he would really be a good coach!

........but if he put into use some of the ideas, he'd be worse. 

Oh and I've reached my last straw with him..........Conference finals.

Fire Julien !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

You really think he doesnt ??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good thoughts, but try to realize that Claude has solved two problems by having Jagr with Bergie keeps Jagr in the game, and the puck in the offensive zone; and seguin has helped Kelly and Peverly to play better while still getting his own chances. long term this will keep improving Seggy's game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Oh and I've reached my last straw with him..........Conference finals.

Fire Julien !

Just Julien?  I believe I stated that I wanted them all gone!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I loved what he had to say about the passionate sports fans in the great city of Boston and in particular Bruins fans. Hopefully there is some inclusion of fans of the black and gold in Canada, other parts of the States and other countries.  

CJ has often frustrated me because he is stubborn to make adjustments especially when it comes to veterans.  I also think he has not had his team ready to play when they have had the opportunity to close out teams early.  There is no way however that you can argue with the results.  A Stanley Cup and a Conference Final in 3 years is kudos to him and the system he implemented. Therefore for at least until next year I will not be complaining about Claude's decisions.  I think he deserves support from all Bruin fans for the rest of the playoffs no matter what happens.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

You really think he doesnt ??

You are delusional if you think he does.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Good for Julien the rookies that only played becuase of injuries came through. It's also good to have players that are calm enough to come back from a 4-1 3rd period lead in a game 7.

Claude karaticized his critics, good for him!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Best Bruins coach ever! any talk of firing him is degenerate............

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:

Best Bruins coach ever! any talk of firing him is degenerate............

I agree with the first part.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

CJ is not sacorscanted, neither is Belchick or Rivers.   The fans are tough here in NE but certainly better than Philly or Vancouver.  I don't mind NY fans in general.  Toronto fans just got a vote from me this year.....incredible fans.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

CJ is not sacorscanted, neither is Belchick or Rivers.   The fans are tough here in NE but certainly better than Philly or Vancouver.  I don't mind NY fans in general.  Toronto fans just got a vote from me this year.....incredible fans.  

For those wondering:

sac·ro·sanct   /ˈsakrōˌsaNG(k)t/ Adjective (esp. of a principle, place, or routine) Regarded as too important or valuable to be interfered with.   Synonyms sacred - holy - inviolable

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

For those wondering:

sac·ro·sanct   /ˈsakrōˌsaNG(k)t/Adjective (esp. of a principle, place, or routine) Regarded as too important or valuable to be interfered with.   Synonyms sacred - holy - inviolable

Thank you.

15. This post has been removed.