Julien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Julien

What you're watching are the weaknesses in Julien's ability to manager his players.  I say this based on the continuing inconsistencies in the play on the ice, the same way it occurred during the regular season and that my friends is lack of management ability.  I don't doubt he knows hockey BUT in my opinion player management is probably more important.  You simply cannot allow your players to play the way they want to.  If they are allowed to do so then no coach is needed.  Pack your bags Mr. Julien... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: Julien

Mybe we should just fire him...after all:

"its obvious that he has lost this team"

"his system does not work"

"we won the cup in 11 despite him, not because of him"

"he is going to ruin segun"

"he is just a 1 and done coach"

If I could cuss on this board, I would tell you where you can stick your post.  Instead, I will take the high road and tell you that maybe you should put your pink bruins hat away and go watch the Red Sox, or what ever other team you pretend to know something about.

Like Julian or not, you cannot argue with his success.  This will not be his last time to the big game, and I have a feeling that this will be his second cup as the coach of the Bruins.

If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He's so weak.  It's embarrassing how his players do whatever they want.  If he were better at managering his players, maybe they'd win this round and move onto the next round. 

If the Bruins don't win the gold at Sochi, you are right, he's gone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:

What you're watching are the weaknesses in Julien's ability to manager his players.  I say this based on the continuing inconsistencies in the play on the ice, the same way it occurred during the regular season and that my friends is lack of management ability.  I don't doubt he knows hockey BUT in my opinion player management is probably more important.  You simply cannot allow your players to play the way they want to.  If they are allowed to do so then no coach is needed.  Pack your bags Mr. Julien... 

before i even finished this post,ignore bingbilly function was utilized

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosbruins2011cup. Show bosbruins2011cup's posts

I have been one of Julien's biggest critics on this board in the past not anymore. There is no way they are here if he is not the bruins coach. If they don't play and execute his system the pens would have ripped the bruins to shreads. Had they lost to the leafs I would have said bash away but now because they are down 3 games to 2 in the cup finals its his fault? He won a cup in 11 and has coached the team to at least the cup finals this year and could still win the cup. The days of bashing Claude should be over but to each their own.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I don't always agree with CJ but he has taken the Bruins to a Cup win and a chance to win another. He also has gotten his team to all buy into a system that has made them successful. His patience is sometimes frustrating but I think this loyalty pays off more often than not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I've always been a fan of CJ but in this final Julien has made the biggest error in his coaching carreer and this will cost the Bruins their 7th Stanley Cup ...if u dont know by now ...keeping Thornton in the line up is a terrible bad decision ...1st he plays him 6 mins a game , 2nd we dont need Thornton at all in this final we need talent. 3 Soderberg should have been there from game 1  it would have been such an upgrade pn the 4th line .....now its kindda of late 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In Claude I Trust.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

CJ has the B's within 2 games of their second Cup in 3 years. Horrible managering.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He's so weak.  It's embarrassing how his players do whatever they want.  If he were better at managering his players, maybe they'd win this round and move onto the next round. 

If the Bruins don't win the gold at Sochi, you are right, he's gone.

They will never win the gold as long as lurch, fat, long stick, sequin and kreihi are running amock out there! SHOOT THE PUCK! SCORE A GOAL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"You want to fire me?  OKAY!"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What took you so long?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It will be interesting to see. With Bergeron available, Marchand and Jagr might just play better; Knowing how well Horton fits with Kreji and Lucic, no change to Kreji's line; Seeing how well Soderberg played as a fill in, he might be best with Paille/Peverly and Seguin, which allows Kelly to center the 4th line with Paille/Peverly and [ unfortunately] Thornton. That will give Kelly and his wing more toi on penalty kill filling in for Bergeron; and Seguin's offense could blossom with good passing and Soder's speed/faceoff capabilities. Claude will not change his D-men

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's nice when they make it easy, isn't it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

FIRE ALL COACHES!!!

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome***

17. This post has been removed.