Juliene?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Juliene?

What was his thinking starting Boychuk, Ferrence, Peverly and Kelly in OT?  Shouldnt he be starting your best players?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: Juliene?

It's Julien ... I think CJ put out his best  checkers with speed facing their top line...The other two lines had just been on the ice in the last minute of regulation.. I had no problem... Just a bad bounce..

i did like his move of stapling Shawn Thortons  butt to the bench in the third for that lousy attempt to clear the  puck out of the zone. It cost them a game tonite.. That's what good coaches do.. Accountability...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

It's Julien ... I think CJ put out his best  checkers with speed facing their top line...The other two lines had just been on the ice in the last minute of regulation.. I had no problem... Just a bad bounce..

i did like his move of stapling Shawn Thortons  butt to the bench in the third for that lousy attempt to clear the  puck out of the zone. It cost them a game tonite.. That's what good coaches do.. Accountability...

I wish I could say Thornton got a bad bounce there but it was really just a case of terrible execution. There's no way a pro should turn that puck over.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to cowboys9's comment:

I wish I could say Thornton got a bad bounce there but it was really just a case of terrible execution. There's no way a pro should turn that puck over.

Agreed......Also on the play McQuaid was caught out high leaving Johnson alone down low defending against two Rangers. 

That puck has to get out.