july 5th

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: july 5th

TSN said $300M spent today. Oh those poor owners Sealed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

The Hockey News @TheHockeyNews 1m

Former Red Wings center Valteri Filppula signs five-year deal with Lightning.

LOL...5yrs/$25M

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

sorry stanley, khudo to carolina for 800K. for those dollars i really wish he had stayed. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You would think that the B's would pay Khudo $800k, so I was thinking that he must be looking for a situation with a better chance of starting, rather than being behind Tuukka Rask.  Then he signs with Carolina to play behond Cam Ward...I don't know what the hell is going on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

You would think that the B's would pay Khudo $800k, so I was thinking that he must be looking for a situation with a better chance of starting, rather than being behind Tuukka Rask.  Then he signs with Carolina to play behond Cam Ward...I don't know what the hell is going on.

A few possible reasons:

1.  Go to a team with a weak D that hangs the starter out to dry; thus creating more opportunity for the back-up

2. PC was playing hardball for $100,000 grand or so

3. Horton told him there are nice houses down there

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

[QUOTE]

A few possible reasons:

1.  Go to a team with a weak D that hangs the starter out to dry; thus creating more opportunity for the back-up

2. PC was playing hardball for $100,000 grand or so

3. Horton told him there are nice houses down there

[/QUOTE]

Ha. Good stuff hang.  All of the above...?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OntarioBs. Show OntarioBs's posts

Maybe he is a Golfer, there are nice golf courses to go with the houses ---LOL