july 5th

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: july 5th

@DarrenDreger

"Expect Emery to sign with Flyers. Expect a 1 yr deal. Strategic move to establish starter role and bigger $$ down the road."

You can go back

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun

No surprise, Bruins have been informed their ``out'' on Alfredsson. B's lose out to Detroit. Worst part of this is LeBrun's mockery of the English language.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i know you've liked matthias for a while, i'm newer to the fan club, what would you think would be a fair trade proposal to get him in boston?

The B's don't really have any middle talent wingers.  They have stars and not stars, but no "pretty darn good" guys.  It would have to be an ok prospect or a pick maybe.  I don't think Florida has any interest in trading him, however.  Good production for a cheap ride.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

@DarrenDreger

"Expect Emery to sign with Flyers. Expect a 1 yr deal. Strategic move to establish starter role and bigger $$ down the road."

You can go back

Shocking news of the day: not that Emery is moved, but that the Flyers actually make a smart deal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think there are two mentions of alfredsson on this entire thread. 

Alfredsson has been a hot topic around here since the trade deadline.  It's a reasonable and relative statement.

Stop being butthurt.

Seguin isn't coming back.

[/QUOTE]

nothing to do with seguin. I don't think his comment was reasonable. Alfredsson had been discussed with very valid reason, but it hadn't been beat to death. His comment insinuates (to me at least) that we have been stupidly wasting our time discussing him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

nothing to do with seguin. I don't think his comment was reasonable. Alfredsson had been discussed with very valid reason, but it hadn't been beat to death. His comment insinuates (to me at least) that we have been stupidly wasting our time discussing him. 

There was at least one entire thread dedicated to Alfredsson.  This thread of yours is basically the official free agent thread.

It was warranted.  JWM isn't some new guy around here who posts junk.  He's well respected by just about everyone that comes by. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

@DarrenDreger

You can go back

What is this, 2011? lol...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

There was at least one entire thread dedicated to Alfredsson.  This thread of yours is basically the official free agent thread.

It was warranted.  JWM isn't some new guy around here who posts junk.  He's well respected by just about everyone that comes by. 

[/QUOTE]

i'm well aware. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@StapeNewsday

#Isles have re-signed G Evgeni Nabokov to a 1-year, $3.25 million deal."

Where's Timmah ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

@DarrenDreger

You can go back

Shocking news of the day: not that Emery is moved, but that the Flyers actually make a smart deal.[/QUOTE]

So true LoL

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: No surprise, Bruins have been informed their ``out'' on Alfredsson. B's lose out to Detroit."

Bring the PC haters "I knew it!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

@StapeNewsday

#Isles have re-signed G Evgeni Nabokov to a 1-year, $3.25 million deal."

Where's Timmah ?

You mean TT the backup? That would be priceless....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Ok...Alfredsson....we've all beat that dead horse. He would have been great on the Bergeron line, but so will Eriksson....so let's land that RW1!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Ference to EDM for 4yrs @ $3.25M

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

12 threads on Ference now. Like herding cats around here.

Anyhoo...really wish we saw a Rask deal before noon. I imagine the terms are close, but it's still kinda like negotiating with one hand tied behind your back in some ways.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@DarrenDreger

"2 yrs 1 way @ $600,000 for Joey Crabb with Florida."

I'm telling you look out for Florida tee hee

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@DarrenDreger, Wings deal has been agreed upon with Alfredsson, one year, $5.5 M (including $2 M in bonuses)"

Good deal

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

hahaha....Asmaha.

What can we say, Ference was loved.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@DarrenDreger

"Komisarek agrees to a 1 year, $700,000 deal with Carolina."

Jim Rutherford loves his softies and weak defensmen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

@DarrenDreger

"2 yrs 1 way @ $600,000 for Joey Crabb with Florida."

I'm telling you look out for Florida tee hee

Yeah, Tallon doesn't fool around.  Cup or bust!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

My apologies.  I would expect, Horton, Iginla and a few other players to get there own threads as well actually.  Ference is a recent Bruin and though I didn't expect it, I wasn't surprised. 

Having some of these major players dominate long stretches of this convo, seems inefficient to me but it's all good.  No individual player threads allowed.  :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Really like what Edmonton is doing so far. They could really take a huge leap if they were to shop one of the young forwards for a top 4 D-man.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Dan Cleary on the market. Cheap 3rd line RW option?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie 1m

Ribeiro's four year deal in PHX has an AAV of $5.5M. Partial NMC/NTC.

Hate this guy, always have.  33 yrs old, big money an term.  Crazy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

My apologies.  I would expect, Horton, Iginla and a few other players to get there own threads as well actually.  Ference is a recent Bruin and though I didn't expect it, I wasn't surprised. 

Having some of these major players dominate long stretches of this convo, seems inefficient to me but it's all good.  No individual player threads allowed.  :)

Plenty of guys will get their own threads.  No problem at all there!

I was just pointing out that this thread is being used to discuss all things UFA.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie 1m

Ribeiro's four year deal in PHX has an AAV of $5.5M. Partial NMC/NTC.

Hate this guy, always have.  33 yrs old, big money an term.  Crazy.

I hate him also.

That contract is bananas.

Nice job, Phoenix.  That's how it's done!