Just called Montreal Police..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Just called Montreal Police..

I left a message stating how I would like to file a criminal complaint agaisnt Carey Price for robbing Brad Marchand on that penalty shot.
    they'll probably be calling me back any second.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Just called Montreal Police..

In Response to Just called Montreal Police..:
    [QUOTE]I left a message stating how I would like to file a criminal complaint agaisnt Carey Price for robbing Brad Marchand on that penalty shot. they'll probably be calling me back any second.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    At least your complaint has some substance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to Just called Montreal Police..:
    [QUOTE]I left a message stating how I would like to file a criminal complaint agaisnt Carey Price for robbing Brad Marchand on that penalty shot. they'll probably be calling me back any second.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Thats great that really shows you how ignorant Canadien fans are but that was clever and funny I'll give you that one

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Think I could call and try to get them to press charges on Jose theodore for robbing us in the playoffs in 2004? I want my money back for the game 7 ticket as well as travel, and beer money back from that day. I would also like to sue for emotional damages from that night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Hey I went to game 2 of that year.  Could i get government compensation as well?