just for you NAS, Jared Knight interview

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

just for you NAS, Jared Knight interview

hey NAS, this is for you.you say everything on www.bostonsportsplus.com is stuff you've heard a million times? okay, well i got something you haven't. I have an interview scheduled with Jared Knight. I know a lot of our readers are also contibuters to the forum, so i ask this, what questions would you like me to ask, post them here and i'll do my best to ask them

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: just for you NAS, Jared Knight interview

Ask him why he is doing an interview with some 100th rate blogger who only "reports" common knowledge stuff when he should be in the gym.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

You should ask him if he is aware that there are people in this forum that know More-Than-Everyone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

anyone have something they actually want to know about jared knight

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ask him his date of birth.  See if you can get him to tell you which team drafted him.  If you have enough time, dig deep and try to get the inside scoop on where he played juniors.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Did Daddy beat you, NAS?
    bostonfan, Knight is a great story, actually. Struggled through cancer, and the Bruins picked him up as a value pick. I believe he was deemed a top 10 talent, but slipped to the 2nd round due to his health. He pushed for the last roster spot last year with Ryan Spooner. He's one of the Bruins best prospects. While there are no questions, I think that I'm more than intrigued about the kid's story, for sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

WOW!! NAS!!

Even for you, this is a little much!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bear-in-the-woods. Show bear-in-the-woods's posts

You could ask how he feels about his chances of making the team are this year. How does he feel about the prospect of another year of Juniors if he doesn't make the NHL this year. How would he feel about spending time developing in Providence when he's eligible for that. Ask him to talk about his Junior team and what their chances are for success this coming season, and how he expects to contribute in a leadership capacity. Ask him about his health issues and if they are under control (I seem to recall he suffers from diabetes and is looking at getting an insulin pump installed). Ask him what his summer workout regimen has been like. That's all I can think of right now. Hope that helps. Looking forward to seeing him in camp this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: just for you NAS, Jared Knight interview:
    [QUOTE]WOW!! NAS!! Even for you, this is a little much!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I'm just goofing off.

No malice intended!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Ask him what parts of his game he needs to improve before he goes to the next level ?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: just for you NAS, Jared Knight interview : I'm just goofing off. No malice intended!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

How about a unique ' NAS ' question to ask Knight rather then being a goof...... I mean rather then goofing off ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Sure. 

Bruins fans are very passionate about the team.  When things are going well, players own the city.  When things aren't going so well, like the powerplay in the playoffs, they have no qualms about booing their lungs out.  If you were to make the team in Boston, how would you handle that?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins4me. Show bruins4me's posts

Diabetes!!! Not Cancer!!! LOL!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Whoops. My B.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Sure.  Bruins fans are very passionate about the team.  When things are going well, players own the city.  When things aren't going so well, like the powerplay in the playoffs, they have no qualms about booing their lungs out.  If you were to make the team in Boston, how would you handle that?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Now this is the type of posting we all expect from you. Not the other stuff . Very good question and if asked I would be interested in what his answer would be.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]Did Daddy beat you, NAS? bostonfan, Knight is a great story, actually. Struggled through cancer, and the Bruins picked him up as a value pick. I believe he was deemed a top 10 talent, but slipped to the 2nd round due to his health. He pushed for the last roster spot last year with Ryan Spooner. He's one of the Bruins best prospects. While there are no questions, I think that I'm more than intrigued about the kid's story, for sure.
    Posted by TheGuyWithDaThing[/QUOTE]

NOT CANCER...DIABETES !!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to just for you NAS, Jared Knight interview:
    [QUOTE]hey NAS, this is for you.you say everything on  www.bostonsportsplus.com  is stuff you've heard a million times? okay, well i got something you haven't. I have an interview scheduled with Jared Knight. I know a lot of our readers are also contibuters to the forum, so i ask this, what questions would you like me to ask, post them here and i'll do my best to ask them
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

bostonfan , if possible please post the Knight interview. It would be interesting to see what he has to say . Thank you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i should be conducting it in the next two days, i'll post it on thursday most likely

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: just for you NAS, Jared Knight interview : NOT CANCER...DIABETES !!!!
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

I was thinking I missed something when I saw that..