Just had the letters W.H.E.E.L.E.R removed from my Bruins jersey and...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just had the letters W.H.E.E.L.E.R removed from my Bruins jersey and...

and I am about to have some new letters with new number 18 with the letters H.O.R.T.O.N. sewn on my back

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Just had the letters W.H.E.E.L.E.R removed from my Bruins jersey and...

In Response to Just had the letters W.H.E.E.L.E.R removed from my Bruins jersey and...:
    [QUOTE]and I am about to have some new letters with new number 18 with the letters H.O.R.T.O.N. sewn on my back Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

I may end up turning my 9-1 into a 1-9, and my S-A-V-A-R-D to a S-E-G-U-I-N.  I feel you pain. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

That's the spirit Stanley.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Sorry Brothern Bruin about wheels that is why I wear jerseys with no name on the back. Just a number 8. But I do respect your sense of humour. This means Horton will now get traded LOL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

boborielly....Horton will be so important in the playoffs ...He is a money player did you see him against the habs ...5 points and played tought all night long ..cant wait to see this guy in the playoffs ...Bruins are ready to take their revange against the Flyers ...Bring them on

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I thought your new BFF was M.A.R.C.H.A.N.D?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Now Horton is screwed... great.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Stanley lets see some predictions this week with your new found friend...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Way to go Stanley. Horton IMO has been working hard to be a contributor, and his smile after his goal was sheer delight. He's got the feeling, and as long as Claude doesn't screw up the lines, Horton should start humming. IMO Rex needs to be moved to the 4th line. Bergie and Marsh are a 2 man force, but REX is sooo far behind the play most of the time, and then skating wAAAY back if the play goes the other way. He is really messing with a stellar reputation and must be aware of it. I imagine Bergie keeps telling him to hang in, but even his puck handling and passing have deteriorated. Tough to watch.Unfortunately Claude just doesn't have the smarts to know how to resolve the situation effectively with no loss of face for REX.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

My 70's Bruins' jersey with 4 on it (no, there was no name then) never needs replacing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

SoxFan ..do not ever remove it ....no. 4 the greatest hockey player ever .....

I've removed my lettres W.H.E.E.L.E.R with tears in my eyes believe me ...this kid should score 50 next season now that he will get more ice time ....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yes he could score 50 next year.

And I could be drafted by the Boston Blades.

I really doubt that either is going to happen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

If Blake Wheeler scores 50 I will try out for the Ice Girls!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

HA HA HA HA how about 15???????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

First Wheeler and now Horton. 

Boy you can sure pick them Stanley.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Yeah I had a blank 80's jersey which I just recently had Neely's 8 put on it, not sure what my holdup was but better late than never.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

In Response to Re: Just had the letters W.H.E.E.L.E.R removed from my Bruins jersey and...:
    [QUOTE]IMO Rex needs to be moved to the 4th line. Bergie and Marsh are a 2 man force, but REX is sooo far behind the play most of the time, and then skating wAAAY back if the play goes the other way. He is really messing with a stellar reputation and must be aware of it. I imagine Bergie keeps telling him to hang in, but even his puck handling and passing have deteriorated. Tough to watch.Unfortunately Claude just doesn't have the smarts to know how to resolve the situation effectively with no loss of face for REX.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Amen.  Recchi is going from "hang in there" to "barely hanging on".  He's constantly behind the play and hasn't been getting his specialty tip-in goals either.  His passes mostly miss the mark.  On the point for pp was an embarassment.  

The best thing he can do for the club now is RETIRE.  Open up room for other talent

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ipot ...you cant go wrong with the greatest hoceky player in the History ...

Keep it up .....I up Horton will make me proud to wear his name on March 8th at the Bell Center....my son will have his Bergeron's jersey ..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Just had the letters W.H.E.E.L.E.R removed from my Bruins jersey and...:
    [QUOTE]Ipot ...you cant go wrong with the greatest hoceky player in the History ... Keep it up .....I up Horton will make me proud to wear his name on March 8th at the Bell Center....my son will have his Bergeron's jersey .. Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    And to think I always thought you were 12.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

... suggesting you bought a Wheeler jersey? And you have kids?