Kaberle Available - and for cheap?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Kaberle Available - and for cheap?

Didn't see this posted somewhere :

... so put him on waivers, then send him down and call him back up and maybe Chia can get a bargain? That is, if Toronto does not claim him again. Seems the GM is blaming our cup on his performance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Kaberle Available - and for cheap?

Pass !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Kaberle Available - and for cheap?:
    [QUOTE]Didn't see this posted somewhere : http://www.thefourthperiod.com/news/car111201.html ... so put him on waivers, then send him down and call him back up and maybe Chia can get a bargain? That is, if Toronto does not claim him again. Seems the GM is blaming our cup on his performance.
    Posted by ErnestoGiove[/QUOTE]

Maybe he'll help the PP.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Go for him, then deal Hamill for Ryder, get Recchi out of retirement and we're good to go with the boys back together!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Please God no...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

if hes on waivers, its for a reason

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]Didn't see this posted somewhere : http://www.thefourthperiod.com/news/car111201.html ... so put him on waivers, then send him down and call him back up and maybe Chia can get a bargain? That is, if Toronto does not claim him again. Seems the GM is blaming our cup on his performance.

Cheap? The money is irrelevant. Did you not see this guy play last season? He was soft in the D end and other than making a few nice passes out of our zone was useless as a dman. He was supposed to improve the PP but managed to make it worse because eveyone knows he can't shoot. And from what I've seen of him this year he's much worse. Looks slow and uninterested. Kampfer gives them more at this point and has some up side. Kabs is toast.
    NO THANKS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Oh BadHab is going to love this thread he has been pining away for a Kaberle's return, he'll have plenty of trade scenarios...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

100% right.
    And his contract is for 2 years which means having to pay the doughboy next year too.
    OTOH if they wanna send up Kaberle and Skinner for Corvo i might bite.
    In Response to Re: Kaberle Available - and for cheap?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Kaberle Available - and for cheap? : Cheap? The money is irrelevant. Did you not see this guy play last season? He was soft in the D end and other than making a few nice passes out of our zone was useless as a dman. He was supposed to improve the PP but managed to make it worse because eveyone knows he can't shoot. And from what I've seen of him this year he's much worse. Looks slow and uninterested. Kampfer gives them more at this point and has some up side. Kabs is toast. NO THANKS!
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Kabs swindled Rutherford and is laughing all the way to the bank!  PC gets an A+ for letting him walk!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I should have listened to Chowdah last year, I wanted Kaberle for the playoff run. Dumb!  Kaberle was not a complete loss to the team play (points prove his worth), but he certainly is when you consider what was given up to get his carcass on the team.  If there is to be an addition to the team it will be near the trade deadline, a rental defenseman.  "Big Baby" Seguin will have to do some growing up though considering the recent dumas behavior issue. If not then a veteran forward will be needed.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]"Big Baby" Seguin will have to do some growing up though considering the recent dumas behavior issue. If not then a veteran forward will be needed.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Wow! You're the first one I've heard go negative on this issue. everyone else here seems to be giving the kid a pass. Good for you because I am more than a little concerned (I'll start a new thread since it's not about Kaberle anymore.)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Please, no Kaberle, i'm getting a slight headache just thinking about it. On the otherhand we would have lots of debates on the forum.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

I don't want to say I told you so NO TO KABERLE last year.

I actually got banned from HFB for my rant of not wanting TK on this team.

HF sucks anyways.

LoL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Good riddance!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

R O F L M A O!!!

Oh how I miss the comments I made during his "reign" in Boston. One last time

"F**CKING KABERLE"

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Tomas is a testament to the fickleness of a fair number of posters to this board.

You wanted him, you got him, and now you can't stand him.

Imagine how much you'd  hate Kovalchuk, Whitney and Iginla, if we had gotten them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

We already have Kaberle for half the price. He goes by the name Joe Corvo....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Hey Wheat, are you saying PC was fickled?  Ha.  BTW I wanted Horton too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Who needs Kaberle at $5MM for 5 points ..we have corvo who is doing a much better job ..if u want to bring back a player ...bring back Blake Wheeler

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Wheat, are you saying PC was fickled?  Ha.  BTW I wanted Horton too.
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

He gets a pass as long as he's a Bruin.  3 game winning goals, 2 of them in OT and 2 of them were game winning goals in a game 7.   Enough said !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Kaberle Available - and for cheap? : Who needs Kaberle at $5MM for 5 points ..we have corvo who is doing a much better job ..if u want to bring back a player ...bring back Blake Wheeler Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    18 Wheeler can take his 2 goals and keep on truckin' Stanley, not missed in Boston.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Maybe they can trade him to the Leafs for Colborne