kaberle to carolina

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

kaberle to carolina

3 years. 4.25 million per....too bad i wantd him back

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: kaberle to carolina

Not at 4.25M a year !  The insanity continues.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

no, but honestly for a guy thats made as much money as he has i'm kind of shocked he didn't return to boston for 3 years 11 million or something like that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I could take or leave him...not sure I could handle watching him avoid contact for a full 82 though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

See you later Kabby.  It was a great but short ride.

You can't pay your 5-6 guy 4.25 million per.  PC was wise not matching this type of deal.  This is cleary top 4 dman money and Kabby just isn't in that role when it comes to the Bruins. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Kaberle is loyal to the money. 
    We don't need him.  He got his ring.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  Actually maybe let it hit ya.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Now if Kaberle improves the Canes PP, you have to really wonder about the Bruins PP ... not that I already don't!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: kaberle to carolina:
    [QUOTE]Kaberle is loyal to the money.  We don't need him.  He got his ring.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  Actually maybe let it hit ya.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

You can bet he won't let the door hit him as he makes sure to avoid hits at all cost.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Toronto is officially off the hook for the most overpaid free agent of the offseason

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

He played decent in the play-offs especially in the Finals but the max I would have gone to is about 3 Million per season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]See you later Kabby.  It was a great but short ride. You can't pay your 5-6 guy 4.25 million per.  PC was wise not matching this type of deal.  This is cleary top 4 dman money and Kabby just isn't in that role when it comes to the Bruins. 
    Posted by misterpaulo[/QUOTE]

Actually he is top 4 dman.. and he should be paid that much.. who would you put ahead of him..Upchuk? Ference? McQuaid?  come on?  Kabs has more skill than all three combined..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Ah sh*t, wouldn't you know it.

I get the feeling Kaberle wasn't a big fan of all the pressure he faced in the play off this year. He shouldn't feel much pressure with Carolina then.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I would have liked to see how he would have done this season with the bruins. I think after getting games last year under his belt and understanding CJ's system he would have done much better for a full year this season. At the same token I am not losing sleep over not being comitted for 3 years and 4.25 mil a season. Stinks we gave up what we did to get him but we won a cup its all good. If nothing else maybe PC leaves us plenty of cap room to acquare some help at the deadline next year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kaberle to carolina : Actually he is top 4 dman.. and he should be paid that much.. who would you put ahead of him..Upchuk? Ference? McQuaid?  come on?  Kabs has more skill than all three combined..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

I think Kaberle played a little better than he is being given credit for so yes he may be in the equation to be perhaps a number 3 or 4 defenseman.  That being said Ference outplayed him by a mile in the play-offs. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kaberle to carolina : You can bet he won't let the door hit him as he makes sure to avoid hits at all cost.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

Yup, they could pay him in eggs b/c he would never crack one with his play.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kaberle to carolina : Actually he is top 4 dman.. and he should be paid that much.. who would you put ahead of him..Upchuk? Ference? McQuaid?  come on?  Kabs has more skill than all three combined..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]
    more skill but zero heart.  all three of those guys were vital to the cup.  Kabs.  not so much

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Typical foreign player who doesn't show up in the playoffs. Good riddance! I will take Corvo, a sound North American kid who plays with heart and energy.

In Response to kaberle to carolina:
    [QUOTE]3 years. 4.25 million per....too bad i wantd him back
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

This combined with the Corvo trade.........is it just me, or is Carolina looking kind of dumb right now?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kaberle to carolina : I think Kaberle played a little better than he is being given credit for so yes he may be in the equation to be perhaps a number 3 or 4 defenseman.  That being said Ference outplayed him by a mile in the play-offs. 
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]
    I don't agree. I think the difference is that Ference played above expectations and Kaberle was below. While playing 4-1/2 minutes more per game, Ference was a point behind Kaberle and he only had 5 more shots on goal. If Kaberle doesn't shoot the puck, shouldn't Ference have outshot/outpointed him by a wide margin if he "outplayed him by a mile"? I'll be interested in seeing the complaints if Boston's breakout starts to suffer once again without Kaberle moving the puck. Most of the Boston D likes to play ping-pong behind the net before trying to move the puck up ice.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Corvo is essentially the same player, but with more grit, at 2 million less than Kaberle

Bye Tomas!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Corvo has several screws loose and loses his confidence when he chooses the wrong breakfast cereal.  NO.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Typical foreign player who doesn't show up in the playoffs. Good riddance! I will take Corvo, a sound North American kid who plays with heart and energy. In Response to kaberle to carolina :
    Posted by Camperpete[/QUOTE]
    Wow, look who's back. I hope you've made a list of folks to apologize to after your post that I've quoted below (and others). It seems you've been conspicuous by your absence since the draft.

You just don't get it. It is highly unlikely that Ryan would still be available when the Bruins are ready to select.- camperpete

In Response to Re: With the 9th pick In the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the Boston Bruins select...:
    Ryan Murphy...the kid's a gamer and has great vision and puck moving abilities. He's a little on the small size but so is Seguin and Marchand...never stopped these guys from winning the the cup.
    Posted by mattman1447

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Corvo has several screws loose and loses his confidence when he chooses the wrong breakfast cereal.  NO.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    BB, it seems a little late to protest now.

25. This post has been removed.