Kaberle to the Bruins for Kampfer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Kaberle to the Bruins for Kampfer

As per the french Sports network RDS Kaberle would have been traded to the Bruins for Kampfer..remains to be confirmed by both teams

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Kaberle to the Bruins for Kampfer

Maybe McQuaid... but not Kampfer. Don't like this trade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

For Kampfer I'd do it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Kaberle to the Bruins for Kampfer:
    [QUOTE]As per the french Sports network RDS Kaberle would have been traded to the Bruins for Kampfer..remains to be confirmed by both teams Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

would have been?  Is it happening our not?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

it is a done deal will be announced tomorrow AM

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I do not like the deal.  I like Kampfer's future too much to trade for.  I would rather give up our first and Bartkowski then Kampfer.  With that said, if you told me last year, when we were dealing for Kampfer that it would be possible to flip him for Kaberle straight up, I would've jumped for joy.  In that light I am hoping the Bruins management team proves once again that they know more about hockey then I do if they do make this deal.  Certainly no NHL team is beating down my door for advice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle to the Bruins for Kampfer:
    [QUOTE]it is a done deal will be announced tomorrow AM Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

looks like in 30 minutes....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Stanley - Usually I pee myself after reading your predictions.  But this one might actually have merit and I would do it in a heartbeat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I was listening to a Toronto radio station on the way home tonight from work. Kaby wants Boston as his destination to waive his NTC. The radio show are saying Bst. 1st rd. pick and maybe Wheels. But PC is still in the driver seat because Kaberle prefers Boston as his #1 choice but Burke still talking to other teams. I made a promise not to talk about trades but this looks like a sure thing. At least it is start and the door may open wider before deadline.Sealed

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I was watching RDS and TSN, nothing on Kampfer deal

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Burke has confirmed that Kaberle has not waived his NTC to go to Boston. This was reported , on Bostonherald. 

I know alot of GM's lies. But Burke has been usually a straight shooter

I have a feeling Bruins have traded one of their 1st round picks for somebody. 

Don't think they got both a forward and puck moving D but at least one

Who knows it could be Brad Richards 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rds.ca%2Fhockey%2F

Nothing yet I don't see Kampfer going anywhere Burke needs picks PC has them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

if Kaberle would move his ntc for Boston and no one else?
    What bargaining power would the Leafs have?
    I would think they would have to move Kaberle to Boston for anything they can get.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

Do you guys think maybe that Boychuk is in play, and NOT Kampfer??  Johnny Rocket was a healthy scratch tonight, standard operating procedure when a players about to get moved.  I know he's been horses**t lately, and him being scratched could be related to his on-ice play, but....just wondering.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Do you guys think maybe that Boychuk is in play, and NOT Kampfer??  Johnny Rocket was a healthy scratch tonight, standard operating procedure when a players about to get moved.  I know he's been horses**t lately, and him being scratched could be related to his on-ice play, but....just wondering.  
    Posted by CelticBear68[/QUOTE]

and Boychuk was a mistake being scratched,  He hasn't been any worse than Siedenberg or Ference.
    It showed that he wasn't there.  Believe it or not he's one of the Bruins best break-out D.
    I also think they to keep Stuart playing to showcase the guy. I'm certain he's going to get traded.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Not sure how you guys feel, but why not go after Bouwmeester?? He is younger, he is playing for a bad team, He can score (i know he is in a drought right now) he is also under contract for a few years. So why not trade for him instead of Kaberle?? I just dont like to trade our future for a 3 month rental. I would like to keep Boychuk and Kampfer if possible. Stuart i like but seems to start showing that he is injury prone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

[QUOTE]Not sure how you guys feel, but why not go after Bouwmeester?? He is younger, he is playing for a bad team, He can score (i know he is in a drought right now) he is also under contract for a few years. So why not trade for him instead of Kaberle?? I just dont like to trade our future for a 3 month rental. I would like to keep Boychuk and Kampfer if possible. Stuart i like but seems to start showing that he is injury prone.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE]

The woeful, soft Bouwmeester has almost as high a cap hit as Chara, has stunk the joint out the past 2 seasons upon getting his huge pay day from Calgary, and has 3-4 years left on his contract.  So please NO Bouwmeester! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

If the rumor is true, then Chia has finally acquired Kaberle. Don't expect too much, because Claude is still making decisions. Last nite he made a good one in sitting Boychuck, and Seidenberg stunk out the rink. Playing Timmy as he gives up 6 then 6 then 4 then 4, makes us all wonder when Tuuka might play?? Recchi on the point is a joke, on all of us. Bergie and Marchand are playing like a two man line; Ryder played one of his better games, as did Seguin, and Wheeler couldn't hold on to the puck all night; Kreji just has not connected with Horton, don't have a clue as to why. Once again Thornton added zero hockey value. Milbury loves him and Chiarelli says " he knows his role". Of course he does, and he gives his all, but "his all" does not include any hockey skills.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

These moves won't even get the Bruins out of the first round. Might not even make the playoffs. They sux.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Kampfer is the next, scott neidermeyer (excuse the spelling). He has a non panic about him and its only his first season. He'll be a big impact to the B's for years to come and other teams are witness to it, thats why they want him...Kampfer is good, can skate well, makes the right play, for the most part....He's just a smart player.