Karlsson back in line up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Karlsson back in line up

Realize most of you know this but thought it deserved a mention here. Lets not start the he's just an offensive d-man debate, the kid is fun to watch and is good for the game that he is back. Pretty remarkable he is able to come back so quick, just 8 weeks after he was supposed to be out 3 months if not longer

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=667616&navid=nhl:topheads

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Re: Karlsson back in line up

He was supposed to miss the entire season, wasn't he? I'm just concerned that they may be rushing him back for the playoffs. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Realize most of you know this but thought it deserved a mention here. Lets not start the he's just an offensive d-man debate, the kid is fun to watch and is good for the game that he is back. Pretty remarkable he is able to come back so quick, just 8 weeks after he was supposed to be out 3 months if not longer

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=667616&navid=nhl:topheads

Good to see him back,unless Bruin's play them in first round,then not so good

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

He had 2 points and played 27:11 of TOI in his first game since Feb.13. Amazing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Great news! Ottawa was looking like serious contenders until that rash of big injuries. The way they have hung in is amazing and good for the sport.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Awesome to see him back. One of the funnest players to watch,  and one of themost talented in the league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I snagged him in my fantasy league yesterday morning. Score!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Amazing recovery from an injury like that. Watched him last night for a bit, and he seemed like he hardly missed a game. Impressive. Good for Ottawa.....not so good for the competition.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

Andersons back too, i do NOT want Sens in round 1.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

He was supposed to miss the entire season, wasn't he? I'm just concerned that they may be rushing him back for the playoffs. 

I share your concern. Achilllies injuries are no joke. If we see another RG3-Shanahan example of medical irresponsibility leading to re-injury, I'm going to be sad.