1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VancouverNo1. Show VancouverNo1's posts

What comes around goes around...''Karma'' how do you feel Bruins fans?? remember the Pacioretty hit....? it's your time now....no Horton...:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VancouverNo1. Show VancouverNo1's posts

Re: Karma

Justice is done !

Nothing more to say!
    Just hope Horton will be ok... as for your team ..let's hope bad karma will follow them all the way..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

apples and oranges. one hit is illegal, the other is not. as far as karma is concerned...did you watch the game? 8 GOALS AFTER THE HIT!!!! duh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeydguitar. Show mikeydguitar's posts

In Response to Re: Karma:
    [QUOTE]Justice is done ! Nothing more to say! Just hope Horton will be ok... as for your team .. hope bad karma will follow them all the way...
    Posted by VancouverNo1[/QUOTE]

You truly are an Idiot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VancouverNo1. Show VancouverNo1's posts

Pacioretty did'nt have the puck either ...

Have a good day anyway...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

MORON !
    if u believe in karma then we ll see the Sedins ina dbl stretcher.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

add this goof to the ignore list please

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

In Response to Karma:
    [QUOTE]What comes around goes around...''Karma'' how do you feel Bruins fans?? remember the Pacioretty hit....? it's your time now....no Horton...:)

Real classy. My god, you're such a troll

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VancouverNo1. Show VancouverNo1's posts

Maybe Horton is faking like you said Pacioretty did , it's your turn. swallow,how bitter does it taste ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

So you condone the hit?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Pacioretti fell into a board in the worst place possible. Horton was hit in open ice. No comparison. One was a flatout intent to injure the other was just unfortunate result. The one last night was assault with a deadly weapon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Think about it, if you really believe in what you are saying then what should happen next to your team? And gloating about someone getting hurt is pretty low, but you don't really care, do you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Yeah its cool to say that justice is done and you wish a player got hurt, just like your pathetic, cheap, biting team.........CLASSLESS!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Karma:
    [QUOTE]What comes around goes around...''Karma'' how do you feel Bruins fans?? remember the Pacioretty hit....? it's your time now....no Horton...:)

The canukleheads are cowards like yourself. Very soon they will join you in the company of losers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe Horton is faking like you said Pacioretty did , it's your turn. swallow,how bitter does it taste ?

I will never let these Boston fans forget what that musclebound goon Chara did to our Max, thats why I am using him as my avatar. Me and Vancouvernoone (I like it spelled that way, cause the numbers on my Atari keyboard dont work) will never forget.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VancouverNo1. Show VancouverNo1's posts

like i said justice is done ....enough said .... one day a moron always a moron...

Pacioretty fell into a board by himself LMAO.... ridiculous.

Everybody knows it's a lie.... we all saw what happened and we all know Chara is a bi**h...

I won't come back here my time is too precious.

i just wanted to tell you '' what comes around goes around ''

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]HabsNo4 would have been more appropriate because the Canadiens have been playing golf for weeks!!! Epic fail on your part. Sad. We pity you.
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE]

Wow, sarcasm really not your strong suit, huh dude.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Karma is exactly why the Canucks lost 8-1 last night and their confidence and momentum are in shambles.  How do ya' like that??

Stunning that a fan of the Todd Bertuzzi Canucks would even mention that type of karma.

Perhaps a clue into why your city has never won anything.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]like i said justice is done ....enough said .... one day a moron always a moron... Pacioretty fell into a board by himself LMAO.... ridiculous. Everybody knows it's a lie.... we all saw what happened and we all know Chara is a bi**h... I won't come back here my time is too precious. i just wanted to tell you '' what comes around goes around ''

You must really like Pacifier-ready. Having your pants down with your butt exposed. Just sayin".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Karma is Hamhuis hurting himself taking out Lucic.
    Karma is Lou stopping 21 of his final 29 shots.
    Karma is NOT head-shotting a defenseless player in open ice. That is called cowardice.

I thought all you Vancouver fans loved hockey. I guess I was wrong there. You sully the name of all the good, intelligent hockey loving fans of your fair city.

You never answered my question...do you condone the hit by Rome? You won't answer because you are a chicken and a rabble rouser. You are not a fan of Hockey, that is for sure.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Sour grapes from a SCABS fan. Go back under the rock you crawled out from....IDIOT

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : Max DID NOT fall into the boards himself, Vancouvernoone. He falls on other parts of the ice, like if a Bruin was to touch his shoulder or something, but Chara unfairly tried to check him, and thats not right! When you try and stop someone from getting past you, and they wind up dead (or dying, in Maxs case), its unfair!! Unfair!! Unfair!! Where is my phone, I gotta dial 911 or I am gonna go nuts I am so upset. Damn slow rotary peice of sh*t...
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]
    =======================================
     Hey ,,the OP is right. What do you say about this hit??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-onQTLSRBXQ
       This was also an ILLEGAL hit.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

BTW, do you prefer Vancouvernoone or Vancouvernobody, cause I dont know which you like to be called.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : =======================================  Hey ,,the OP is right. What do you say about this hit?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-onQTLSRBXQ    This was also an ILLEGAL hit.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

There was nothing wrong with that hit, other than that it was boarding and charging from behind. Other than that, it was just a good hockey play. I know, I am a Montreal fan, and only we know about hockey.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

I guess people with the same IQ of less than 10 stick together....habs and vancouver lovers!!!!